Budweis - Train Tickets & City Guide
All train times, best prices and easy to book
Trains to / from Budweis - Find & Buy Train Tickets!
An easy day trip from Budweis? Go to Cesky Krumlov, a UNESCO World Heritage
From the station to the old city you walk through a pedestrian zone
Same prices or cheaper as the railways
Pay with Mastercard, Visa, American Express, Alipay, Sofort etc.
#1 in Europe for all train tickets
All deals, complete timetable and easy to book!
- Trains to Budweis
- Budweis by train - City guide & train tickets
- Budweis - Info
- Budweis - Hotels near the station
- Rail Map - Eastern Europe & Russia
- Czech Republic by train - Train tickets & info
- Rail destinations in Europe
Budweis by train - City guide & train tickets
What is the name of the main station in Budweis?
The Budweis train station (also known as Ceske Budejovice) is called Ceske Budejovice.
Can you walk from the station to the (old) city centre?
Yes, the station is located just east of the centre of the city.
Which hotels do you recommend near the station?
Check our list of recommend hotels near the station.
Which trains run to Budweis?
- Intercity's run by the Czech Railways
- Regional trains to and from many places in the area
Are there direct trains to major cities nearby?
Yes, to Prague, Linz, Cesky Krumlov and many other places.
Do you offer all train tickets to Budweis?
Yes, we offer all train tickets - always the best price, no booking fees and e-tickets!
This South Bohemian town was founded in the 13th century. It is known for its gothic, renaissance and baroque architecture. This city can easily be reached by train from both Prague and Linz (Austria).
Budweis - Info
- Wifi: no
- Lockers: yes
- Restaurants: yes, fast food
- Parking: yes
To the city centre
- Walking: 15 minutes
- Tram: yes
- Bus: yes
- Taxi: yes
Finding your platform:
- On each platform and in the departure hall there are screens on which the departing trains are listed.
Finding your carriage:
- If you have a reserved seat, you can find the right spot on the platform where the carriage stops, by looking at the board of train compositions that can be found on any platform.
Budweis - Hotels near the station
Find cheap hotels with good ratings in Budweis (Ceske Budejovice)
|• Walking distance from the train station||• Rating: 8+|
Hotel Malý Pivovar****
The Malý Pivovar hotel can be found in the most beautiful area of České Budějovice's centre, and offers you en-suite rooms in rustic style and 2 cosy onsite restaurants. All rooms feature free wireless internet access, a mini bar and a satellite TV.
| • Find more cheap hotels:
||Booking.com • Agoda • Trivago|
Rail Map - Eastern Europe & Russia
Czech Republic by train - Train tickets & info
Czech Republic by train
Travel by train through Czech Republic. Book a rail pass for various days or a single ticket. For Czech Republic you can book the Interrail One Country Pass and Eurail One Country Pass.
All trains of RegioJet are bookable through HappyRail.
When travelling on an Interrail or Eurail Pass you can make your reservations on HappyRail.com as well. Simply fill in your departure and destination station to book the reservation.
Train tickets Europe
- HappyRail: one site for all train tickets in Europe
- Same price or cheaper as the railways
- Collect HappyMiles with every trip
- Winner of the award for "Best Innovation" at the EU Rail Summit 2016
- Complete, easy and the best price!
- Trains in Europe - Buy all Cheap Tickets!