Hendaye - Train Tickets & City Guide
All train times, best prices and easy to book
Trains to / from Hendaye - Find & Buy Train Tickets!
SNCF Prem Promo tickets for the TGV to Hendaye
Eurail - 1 Rail Pass for Europe
Same prices or cheaper as the railways
Pay with Mastercard, Visa, American Express, Alipay, Sofort etc.
#1 in Europe for all train tickets
All deals, complete timetable and easy to book!
- Trains to Hendaye
- Hendaye by train - City guide & train tickets
- Hendaye Gare SNCF - Info
- Hendaye Gare SNCF - Hotels near the station
- Hendaye Gare SNCF - Rental cars
- Rail Map - France
- France by train - Train tickets & info
- Other destinations
Trains to Hendaye
Hendaye by train - City guide & train tickets
What is the name of the main station in Hendaye?
Gare de Hendaye is the central station.
Can you walk from the station to the (old) city centre?
Yes, the station is located in the centre of the city.
Which hotels do you recommend near the station?
Check our list of recommend hotels near the station.
Which trains run to Hendaye?
- TER regional trains run from and to Hendaye
- TGV Atlantique ends and starts here (on its way from and to Paris)
Are there direct trains to major cities nearby?
Yes, there are direct trains to Dax, Biarritz, Bordeaux and Paris.
If you want to travel to destinations in Spain like San Sebastian we recommend to take a taxi or walk to the station of Irun and catch a train from there. Trains from Irun to for example San Sebastian depart frequently while there are almost no connections from Hendaye into Spain.
Do you offer all train tickets to Hendaye?
Yes, we offer all train tickets - always the best price, no booking fees and e-tickets!
Hendaye is a small border town in the south of France. It has a beautiful beach and an impressive coastline with some fine accommodations. Hendaye is just 1 kilometer away from Spain. Hendaye is the starting point of GR10, which runs via the Pyrénéen towards the Mediterranean Sea.
Hendaye Gare SNCF - Info
Railway Station Hendaye
Hendaye Gare SNCF is located in the centre, close to the Bidosoa river. It's a walk of 36-minutes to the train station of Irun in Spain.
- Wifi: free, but limited
- Lockers: no
- Restaurants: no
- Parking: yes, paid
To the city centre
- Walking: 5 minutes
- Bike: no
- Tram: -
- Subway: -
- Bus: -
- Taxi: yes
Hendaye Gare SNCF - Hotels near the station
Find cheap hotels with good ratings near Hendaye Train Station
|• Walking distance from the train station||• Rating: 8+|
Hotel La Palombe Bleue**
|• Find more cheap hotels:
||Booking.com • Agoda • Trivago
Hendaye Gare SNCF - Rental cars
Rail Map - France
France by train - Train tickets & info
Tips and tricks to book cheap train tickets France
- Book as early as possible, tickets are available three months in advance (tickets for the summer can be booked from February) Train tickets can be three times as cheap if they are booked in advance
- If possible, avoid trains during rush hour and TGV's used by Parisians for "weekend breaks" to travel to the country side
- If tickets are sold out or very expensive, you could try to buy tickets to a destination nearby and from there to your final destination
- Sometimes regionals trains are much cheaper than TGV-trains, but often the travel time is much longer
- Travel on very early trains or late in the evening is often the cheapest option, except for some busy routes, like Paris to London
- Trains in France - Find & Book Train Tickets
Train tickets Europe
- HappyRail: one site for all train tickets in Europe
- Same price or cheaper as the railways
- Collect HappyMiles with every trip
- Winner of the "Best Innovation" award at the EU Rail Summit 2016
- Complete, easy and the best price!
- Trains in Europe - Book Cheap Train Tickets in Europe