Trip Itinerary: Le Grand Tour
Your European Rail Adventure with Eurail/Interrail
Book unlimited (seat) reservations! No booking fees, no credit card fees!
Often (much) cheaper than multiple single-journey rail tickets
Best price - If you find Eurail/Interrail Passes somewhere cheaper, we pay the difference
We are experts in train travel since 2002 and travel through Europe all the time
You can contact us anytime - we're glad to help you plan your trip!
Rail Map - Le Grand Tour
Le Grand Tour
When you make this train trip, you will visit France, Germany, Switzerland and Italy.
- Paris – Munich (5h35m)
- Munich – Bern (5h25m)
- Bern – Interlaken (0h48m)
- Interlaken – Milan (3h02m)
- Milan – Pisa (2h49m) – Rome (2h15m)
The pass you need for this route is a Global Pass 5 or 7 days within 1 month.
- Eurail Global Pass (5 days in 1 month)
- Interrail Global Pass (7 days in 1 month) (5 days in two weeks if you keep your itinerary within two weeks time)