Rhine and Moselle by train
All train tickets and rail passes
Trains to / from Rhine and Moselle - Find & Buy Train Tickets!
This region has the world's most dense collection of castles of which Burg Eltz and Rheinfels stand out
Same prices or cheaper as the railways
Pay with Mastercard, Visa, American Express, Alipay, Sofort etc.
#1 in Europe for all train tickets
All deals, complete timetable and easy to book!
- Trains that run to Rhine and Moselle
- Rhine and Moselle by train - Travel Guide & Train Tickets
- Koblenz Hbf - Hotels near the station
- Koblenz Hbf - Rental cars
- Rail Map - Germany
- Germany by train - Train tickets & info
- Other destinations
Rhine and Moselle by train - Travel Guide & Train Tickets
What is the name of the main station in Rhine and Moselle?
Can you easily travel by train in Rhine and Moselle?
The Moselle downstream you travel by train from Trier to Koblenz, along particularly beautiful places such as Bernkastel-Kues and Traben-Trabach.
Every hour a train drives past each station.
Do you offer all tickets to Rhine and Moselle?
Yes, we offer all point-to-point train tickets - always the best price, no booking fees and e-tickets! Moreover, if you are considering traveling more by train than just from point A to point B, we also offer all rail passes such as Eurail and Interrail.
About Rhine and Moselle
Whether you like to travel by train, bus, boat, bicycle or on foot: The Rhine Valley and the Mosel Valley both have all these options for you. For example The High Moselle Route, a long-distance route for hikers, winds along beautiful viewpoints and through vineyards.
Furthermore, there are very picturesque places in this region, each with its own charm. Koblenz is not only the place where the Moselle flows into the Rhine, but also a super nice place with cobblestone streets, many statues and two castles.
Koblenz Hbf - Hotels near the station
Find cheap hotels with good ratings near Koblenz Railway Station and in Rhine and Moselle
Koblenz Hbf - Rental cars
Cheap rental cars near Koblenz Railway Station
Rental car companies, among others: Alamo, Hertz, Sixt, Europcar, Avis, Budget, Global Rent a Car
Rail Map - Germany
Germany by train - Train tickets & info
How to book cheap train tickets in Germany:
- Book as early as possibe
- Train tickets are available 6 months in advance
- Avoid trains in rush hour
- Travel very early in the morning or early in the afternoon
- Trains in Germany - Find & Book Train Tickets
- Deutsche Bahn is the name of the national railways of Germany
- "Sparpreis" is the name of the promo tickets of Deutsche Bahn
- ICE International is the high speed train of Deutsche Bahn
- Deutsche Bahn - National Railways Germany - More info
Train tickets Europe
- HappyRail: one site for all train tickets in Europe
- Same prices as the railways, sometimes cheaper, always easier
- Collect HappyMiles with every trip
- Customers rate us with 4.7 stars
- Complete, easy and the best price!
- Trains in Europe - Buy Cheap Train Tickets!