Trains Prague to Breclav
Cheap Train Tickets Czech Republic
Trains Prague to Breclav - Buy Train Tickets!
Fastest journey is 2 hours and 58 minutes (direct)
About 7 direct trains a day from Prague to Breclav
Same prices or cheaper as the railways
Pay with Mastercard, Visa, American Express, Alipay, Sofort etc.
Book your tickets from Prague to Breclav in 2 minutes
#1 in Europe for all train tickets
We are experts in train travel since 2002
- Rail Map - Europe
- Timetable and route
- Czech Republic by train - Train tickets & info
- Praha Hlavni Nadrazi - Info
- Praha Hlavni Nadrazi - Hotels near the station
- Praha Hlavni Nadrazi - Rental cars
- Breclav - Info
- Breclav - Hotels near the station
- Breclav - Rental cars
- Trains to Prague
- Trains to Breclav
Rail Map - Europe
Trains Prague <> Breclav
|Booking horizon||up to 3 months|
|Day trains||InterCity by CD, RegioJet|
|First train dep Prague||07h20|
|Last train dep Prague||17h20|
|First train dep Breclav||07h37|
|Last train dep Breclav||19h38|
|Trains per day||7 per day|
CD (Czech Railways)
|Station Prague||Praha Hlavni Nadrazi|
Timetable and route
Use our journey planner to find all trains from Prague to Breclav
The first train leaves at 07h20 from Prague to Breclav, the last train leaves at 17h20. The average journey time is 2 hours and 58 minutes between the two cities. Each day around 7 direct trains run between Prague and Breclav. Here, at HappyRail, you can buy all cheap train tickets for the train from Prague to Breclav!
Czech Republic by train - Train tickets & info
Czech Republic by train
Travel by train through Czech Republic. Book a rail pass for various days or a single ticket. For Czech Republic you can book the Interrail One Country Pass and Eurail One Country Pass.
All trains of RegioJet are bookable through HappyRail.
When travelling on an Interrail or Eurail Pass you can make your reservations on HappyRail.com as well. Simply fill in your departure and destination station to book the reservation.
Train tickets Europe
- HappyRail: one site for all train tickets in Europe
- Same price or cheaper as the railways
- Collect HappyMiles with every trip
- Winner of the award for "Best Innovation" at the EU Rail Summit 2016
- Complete, easy and the best price!
- Trains in Europe - Buy all Cheap Tickets!
Praha Hlavni Nadrazi - Info
Railway Station Prague
Praha Hlavni Nadrazi is name of the main station of Prague, located nearby the old city centre. The old name of the station is "Wilson Station". Another major station in Prague is Praha Holesovice, around 2.5 kilomters from the central square.
- Wifi: no, but wifi is available in restaurants at the station
- Lockers: yes, 24h
- Restaurants: yes
- Parking: yes, paid
To the city centre
- Walking: 15 minutes
- Bike: no city bikes
- Subway: -
- Bus: -
- Tram: 5 minutes, multiple trams
- Taxi: yes
Finding your platform:
- On each platform and in the departure hall there are screens on which the departing trains are listed.
Finding your carriage:
- If you have a reserved seat, you can find the right spot on the platform where the carriage stops, by looking at the board of train compositions that can be found on any platform.
Praha Hlavni Nadrazi - Hotels near the station
Find hotels near Praha hl.n. (Prague Railway Station)
Praha Hlavni Nadrazi - Rental cars
Breclav - Info
- Wifi: no
- Lockers/luggage storage: yes
- Restaurants: yes, fast food
- Parking: no
To the city centre
- Walking: 20 minutes
- Tram: no
- Bus: yes
- Taxi: yes