- Distance: 275 km
- Fastest route: 4 hours 16 minutes
- Number of trains: 24
- Changes: 0
- First train: 00:02
- Last train: 23:02
- Trains operator(s): Deutsche Bahn (DB)
- Fare range: €15 - €120
- From price: €14
Trains Bremen Hbf (Central station) to Amsterdam C
Complete Timetable & Cheap Train Tickets
- Book cheap train tickets from Bremen Hbf (Central station) to Amsterdam C
- About 24 trains per day from Bremen Hbf (Central station) to Amsterdam C
- Fastest journey is 4 hours 16 minutes (changes: 0)
- Same prices or cheaper as the railways
- Pay with Mastercard, Visa, American Express, Alipay, Sofort etc.
- Book your tickets from Bremen Hbf (Central station) to Amsterdam C in 2 minutes
- #1 for all trains in Europe
Book your train journey from Bremen Hbf (Central station) to Amsterdam C in just 2 minutes - always the best price! The rates from Bremen Hbf (Central station) to Amsterdam C start from €14!
Every day 24 trains run between Bremen Hbf (Central station) and Amsterdam C. The distance is 275 kilometers and the fastest train journey takes 4 hours 16 minutes.
The earlier you book, the cheaper train tickets are. Just before departure, train tickets can be three to ten times more expensive. For this route the price difference from early booking to just before departure is €15 - €120.
Train times / timetable
Find all train times in Europe here: travel from Bremen Hbf (Central station) to Amsterdam C with Deutsche Bahn (DB), the first train leaves at 00:02 and the last train at 23:02.
Deutsche Bahn is the name of the national railways in Germany. The HQ is based in Frankfurt and the company is noted at the stock market.
The high speed train of the Deutsche Bahn is the ICE International, one of the most convenient trains in Europe which run between all major cities in Germany. The ICE has also connections to all major cities in neighboring countries.
- Trains Munich to Salzburg | Trains Salzburg to Munich
- Trains Berlin to Prague | Trains Prague to Berlin
- Trains Berlin to Amsterdam | Trains Amsterdam to Berlin
Railway station Amsterdam, Amsterdam Central
Amsterdam Centraal is the name of the main station in Amsterdam and is located in the centre. You can walk from the station to the canals, Dam Square and to other major attractions.
If you want to go to the Rijksmuseum or the Van Gogh museum which are located at the other side of the centre you can walk for of about 30 minutes, take a tram or the newly opened underground. You can also easily rent a bike.
- Wifi: yes, available throughout the station
- Lockers: yes, available 24h
- Restaurants: yes
- Parking: yes, paid, but not recommended! (Park your car for free at Diemen or Halfweg station)
To the city centre
- Walking: 10 minutes (to the Dam, the central square)
- Bike: OV Bike
- Subway: 2 minutes to the Rokin stop. It's superfast.
- Tram: 10 minutes
- Bus: don't take it. It's not going to the centre.
- Taxi: yes. Including Uber.
Our mission is to make booking all train tickets in Europe as easy as possible. We do that by providing one platform for all train tickets and rail passes at the best prices. We want you to have the best booking experience. The ticketing process should be hassle-free as well. Basically, whenever you book with Happyrail your reservation should be cheap, fast and super easy.
Right now you can book train tickets to 65,000 destinations in Germany, France, Spain, Italy, the UK and all other European countries and this is just the beginning. Our dream is to enable an online reservation from Lisbon to Ho Chi Minh, the world's longest rail journey at 17,852 km.