- Distance: 214 km
- Fastest route: 3 hours 19 minutes
- Number of trains: 30
- Changes: 1
- First train: 00:02
- Last train: 23:02
- Trains operator(s): SNCF, Deutsche Bahn (DB), OBB, Deutsche Bahn (DB) - Regional
- Fare range: €8 - €168
- From price: €8
Trains Memmingen to Salzburg Hbf (Main station)
Complete Timetable & Cheap Train Tickets
- Book cheap train tickets from Memmingen to Salzburg Hbf (Main station)
- About 30 trains per day from Memmingen to Salzburg Hbf (Main station)
- Fastest journey is 3 hours 19 minutes (changes: 1)
- Same prices or cheaper as the railways
- Pay with Mastercard, Visa, American Express, Alipay, Sofort etc.
- Book your tickets from Memmingen to Salzburg Hbf (Main station) in 2 minutes
- #1 for all trains in Europe
Book your train journey from Memmingen to Salzburg Hbf (Main station) in just 2 minutes - always the best price! The rates from Memmingen to Salzburg Hbf (Main station) start from €8!
Every day 30 trains run between Memmingen and Salzburg Hbf (Main station). The distance is 214 kilometers and the fastest train journey takes 3 hours 19 minutes.
The earlier you book, the cheaper train tickets are. Just before departure, train tickets can be three to ten times more expensive. For this route the price difference from early booking to just before departure is €8 - €168.
Train times / timetable
Find all train times in Europe here: travel from Memmingen to Salzburg Hbf (Main station) with SNCF, Deutsche Bahn (DB), OBB, Deutsche Bahn (DB) - Regional, the first train leaves at 00:02 and the last train at 23:02.
SNCF is the name of the railways in France.
The high speed train of SNCF is the TGV. The TGV connects all major destinations in France and many big cities in countries nearby like Spain, Switzerland and Italy. On some routes like Paris to Marseille, Paris to Bordeaux and Paris to Strasbourg the TGV reaches speeds up to 300km/h. Paris-Marseille takes just 3 hours, very fast seen the distance of 700 kilometers.
Deutsche Bahn is the name of the national railways in Germany. The HQ is based in Frankfurt and the company is noted at the stock market.
The high speed train of the Deutsche Bahn is the ICE International, one of the most convenient trains in Europe which run between all major cities in Germany. The ICE has also connections to all major cities in neighboring countries.
- Trains Munich to Salzburg | Trains Salzburg to Munich
- Trains Berlin to Prague | Trains Prague to Berlin
- Trains Berlin to Amsterdam | Trains Amsterdam to Berlin
OBB also runs night trains, the Nightjet, from Vienna to Zurich, Venice, Rome and Hamburg.
- Trains Vienna to Salzburg | Trains Salzburg to Vienna
- Trains Vienna to Prague | Trains Prague to Vienna
- Trains Vienna to Budapest | Trains Budapest to Vienna
Railway Station Salzburg
Salzburg Hauptbahnhof is the name of the main station of Salzburg. The station is located near the city centre and has lockers to store luggage during the day.
- Wifi: no, but Wifi is available in restaurants at the station
- Lockers: yes
- Restaurants: yes
- Parking: yes, paid
To the city centre
- Walking: 15-20 minutes
- Bike: -
- Subway: -
- Bus: yes, 10 minutes, Bus 160
- Tram: -
- Taxi: yes
Our mission is to make booking all train tickets in Europe as easy as possible. We do that by providing one platform for all train tickets and rail passes at the best prices. We want you to have the best booking experience. The ticketing process should be hassle-free as well. Basically, whenever you book with Happyrail your reservation should be cheap, fast and super easy.
Right now you can book train tickets to 65,000 destinations in Germany, France, Spain, Italy, the UK and all other European countries and this is just the beginning. Our dream is to enable an online reservation from Lisbon to Ho Chi Minh, the world's longest rail journey at 17,852 km.