- Distance: 9 km
- Fastest route: 8 minutes
- Number of trains: 12
- Changes: 0
- First train: 07:02
- Last train: 22:02
- Trains operator(s): Renfe
- Fare range: €3 - €11
- From price: €2
Trains Port Aventura to Tarragona
Complete Timetable & Cheap Train Tickets
- Book cheap train tickets from Port Aventura to Tarragona
- About 12 trains per day from Port Aventura to Tarragona
- Fastest journey is 8 minutes (changes: 0)
- Same prices or cheaper as the railways
- Pay with Mastercard, Visa, American Express, Alipay, Sofort etc.
- Book your tickets from Port Aventura to Tarragona in 2 minutes
- #1 for all trains in Europe
Book your train journey from Port Aventura to Tarragona in just 2 minutes - always the best price! The rates from Port Aventura to Tarragona start from €2!
Every day 12 trains run between Port Aventura and Tarragona. The distance is 9 kilometers and the fastest train journey takes 8 minutes.
The earlier you book, the cheaper train tickets are. Just before departure, train tickets can be three to ten times more expensive. For this route the price difference from early booking to just before departure is €3 - €11.
Train times / timetable
Find all train times in Europe here: travel from Port Aventura to Tarragona with Renfe, the first train leaves at 07:02 and the last train at 22:02.
- Trains Barcelona to Madrid | Trains Madrid to Barcelona
- Trains Madrid to Seville | Trains Seville to Madrid
- Trains Cordoba to Seville | Trains Seville to Cordoba
Our mission is to make booking all train tickets in Europe as easy as possible. We do that by providing one platform for all train tickets and rail passes at the best prices. We want you to have the best booking experience. The ticketing process should be hassle-free as well. Basically, whenever you book with Happyrail your reservation should be cheap, fast and super easy.
Right now you can book train tickets to 65,000 destinations in Germany, France, Spain, Italy, the UK and all other European countries and this is just the beginning. Our dream is to enable an online reservation from Lisbon to Ho Chi Minh, the world's longest rail journey at 17,852 km.