- Distance: 90 km
- Fastest route: 1 hour 23 minutes
- Number of trains: 19
- Changes: 0
- First train: 05:02
- Last train: 21:02
- Trains operator(s): Renfe
- Fare range: €10 - €22
- From price: €9
Trains Reus to Barcelona Sants (Main Station)
Complete Timetable & Cheap Train Tickets
- Book cheap train tickets from Reus to Barcelona Sants (Main Station)
- About 19 trains per day from Reus to Barcelona Sants (Main Station)
- Fastest journey is 1 hour 23 minutes (changes: 0)
- Same prices or cheaper as the railways
- Pay with Mastercard, Visa, American Express, Alipay, Sofort etc.
- Book your tickets from Reus to Barcelona Sants (Main Station) in 2 minutes
- #1 for all trains in Europe
Book your train journey from Reus to Barcelona Sants (Main Station) in just 2 minutes - always the best price! The rates from Reus to Barcelona Sants (Main Station) start from €9!
Every day 19 trains run between Reus and Barcelona Sants (Main Station). The distance is 90 kilometers and the fastest train journey takes 1 hour 23 minutes.
The earlier you book, the cheaper train tickets are. Just before departure, train tickets can be three to ten times more expensive. For this route the price difference from early booking to just before departure is €10 - €22.
Train times / timetable
Find all train times in Europe here: travel from Reus to Barcelona Sants (Main Station) with Renfe, the first train leaves at 05:02 and the last train at 21:02.
- Trains Barcelona to Madrid | Trains Madrid to Barcelona
- Trains Madrid to Seville | Trains Seville to Madrid
- Trains Cordoba to Seville | Trains Seville to Cordoba
Train Station Barcelona
Barcelona Sants is the name of the main station in Barcelona. AVE-trains run very regularly to Madrid, Valencia and Seville. TGV-trains run 2-3 times a day to Paris, Lyon and Marseille.
- Wifi: no
- Luggage lockers: yes, 5h30-23h00
- Restaurants: yes
- Parking: yes, paid
To the city centre (Ramblas)
- Walking: 40 minutes
- Bike: rental shops are near
- Tram: -
- Subway: 1 stop, 5 minutes
- Bus: -
- Taxi: yes
Our mission is to make booking all train tickets in Europe as easy as possible. We do that by providing one platform for all train tickets and rail passes at the best prices. We want you to have the best booking experience. The ticketing process should be hassle-free as well. Basically, whenever you book with Happyrail your reservation should be cheap, fast and super easy.
Right now you can book train tickets to 65,000 destinations in Germany, France, Spain, Italy, the UK and all other European countries and this is just the beginning. Our dream is to enable an online reservation from Lisbon to Ho Chi Minh, the world's longest rail journey at 17,852 km.