- Distance: 137 km
- Fastest route: 2 hours 19 minutes
- Number of trains: 20
- Changes: 2
- First train: 04:02
- Last train: 22:02
- Trains operator(s): Deutsche Bahn (DB)
- Fare range: €19 - €54
- From price: €18
Trains Rothenburg o d Taub. to Frankfurt am Main Hbf (Main station)
Complete Timetable & Cheap Train Tickets
- Book cheap train tickets from Rothenburg o d Taub. to Frankfurt am Main Hbf (Main station)
- About 20 trains per day from Rothenburg o d Taub. to Frankfurt am Main Hbf (Main station)
- Fastest journey is 2 hours 19 minutes (changes: 2)
- Same prices or cheaper as the railways
- Pay with Mastercard, Visa, American Express, Alipay, Sofort etc.
- Book your tickets from Rothenburg o d Taub. to Frankfurt am Main Hbf (Main station) in 2 minutes
- #1 for all trains in Europe
Book your train journey from Rothenburg o d Taub. to Frankfurt am Main Hbf (Main station) in just 2 minutes - always the best price! The rates from Rothenburg o d Taub. to Frankfurt am Main Hbf (Main station) start from €18!
Every day 20 trains run between Rothenburg o d Taub. and Frankfurt am Main Hbf (Main station). The distance is 137 kilometers and the fastest train journey takes 2 hours 19 minutes.
The earlier you book, the cheaper train tickets are. Just before departure, train tickets can be three to ten times more expensive. For this route the price difference from early booking to just before departure is €19 - €54.
Train times / timetable
Find all train times in Europe here: travel from Rothenburg o d Taub. to Frankfurt am Main Hbf (Main station) with Deutsche Bahn (DB), the first train leaves at 04:02 and the last train at 22:02.
Deutsche Bahn is the name of the national railways in Germany. The HQ is based in Frankfurt and the company is noted at the stock market.
The high speed train of the Deutsche Bahn is the ICE International, one of the most convenient trains in Europe which run between all major cities in Germany. The ICE has also connections to all major cities in neighboring countries.
- Trains Munich to Salzburg | Trains Salzburg to Munich
- Trains Berlin to Prague | Trains Prague to Berlin
- Trains Berlin to Amsterdam | Trains Amsterdam to Berlin
Railway Station Frankfurt
Frankfurt(Main)Hbf is the main station of Frankfurt, located in the middle of the centre. From the main station it is easy to get by train to the airport of Frankfurt. At the station there are a lot of eateries and shops. In the station you can access the S-Bahn network to get around the city of Frankfurt.
- Wifi: yes, free for 30 minutes
- Lockers: yes, 24h
- Restaurants: yes
- Parking: yes, paid
To the city centre
- Walking: 10 minutes
- Bike: no city bikes
- Tram: -
- S Bahn: 9 minutes, every 2 minutes
- Bus: -
- Taxi: yes
Finding your platform:
- On each platform and in the departure hall there are screens on which the departing trains are listed.
Finding your carriage:
- If you have a reserved seat, you can find the right spot on the platform where the carriage stops, by looking at the board of train compositions that can be found on any platform.
Our mission is to make booking all train tickets in Europe as easy as possible. We do that by providing one platform for all train tickets and rail passes at the best prices. We want you to have the best booking experience. The ticketing process should be hassle-free as well. Basically, whenever you book with Happyrail your reservation should be cheap, fast and super easy.
Right now you can book train tickets to 65,000 destinations in Germany, France, Spain, Italy, the UK and all other European countries and this is just the beginning. Our dream is to enable an online reservation from Lisbon to Ho Chi Minh, the world's longest rail journey at 17,852 km.