- Distance: 121 km
- Fastest route: 3 hours 29 minutes
- Number of trains: 36
- Changes: 1
- First train: 05:02
- Last train: 23:02
- Trains operator(s): Deutsche Bahn (DB)
- Fare range: €19 - €149
- From price: €19
Trains Memmingen to Innsbruck Hbf
Complete Timetable & Cheap Train Tickets
- Book cheap train tickets from Memmingen to Innsbruck Hbf
- About 36 trains per day from Memmingen to Innsbruck Hbf
- Fastest journey is 3 hours 29 minutes (changes: 1)
- Same prices or cheaper as the railways
- Pay with Mastercard, Visa, American Express, Alipay, Sofort etc.
- Book your tickets from Memmingen to Innsbruck Hbf in 2 minutes
- #1 for all trains in Europe
Book your train journey from Memmingen to Innsbruck Hbf in just 2 minutes - always the best price! The rates from Memmingen to Innsbruck Hbf start from €19!
Every day 36 trains run between Memmingen and Innsbruck Hbf. The distance is 121 kilometers and the fastest train journey takes 3 hours 29 minutes.
The earlier you book, the cheaper train tickets are. Just before departure, train tickets can be three to ten times more expensive. For this route the price difference from early booking to just before departure is €19 - €149.
Train times / timetable
Find all train times in Europe here: travel from Memmingen to Innsbruck Hbf with Deutsche Bahn (DB), the first train leaves at 05:02 and the last train at 23:02.
Deutsche Bahn is the name of the national railways in Germany. The HQ is based in Frankfurt and the company is noted at the stock market.
The high speed train of the Deutsche Bahn is the ICE International, one of the most convenient trains in Europe which run between all major cities in Germany. The ICE has also connections to all major cities in neighboring countries.
- Trains Munich to Salzburg | Trains Salzburg to Munich
- Trains Berlin to Prague | Trains Prague to Berlin
- Trains Berlin to Amsterdam | Trains Amsterdam to Berlin
Railway Station Innsbruck
Innsbruck Hauptbahnhof is the name of the main station of Innsbruck. The station is located near the city centre and has lockers to store luggage during the day.
- Wifi: no, but Wifi is available in restaurants at the station
- Lockers: yes
- Restaurants: yes
- Parking: yes, paid
To the city centre
- Walking: 15 minutes
- Bike: -
- Subway: -
- Bus: yes, 10 minutes
- Tram: -
- Taxi: yes
Our mission is to make booking all train tickets in Europe as easy as possible. We do that by providing one platform for all train tickets and rail passes at the best prices. We want you to have the best booking experience. The ticketing process should be hassle-free as well. Basically, whenever you book with Happyrail your reservation should be cheap, fast and super easy.
Right now you can book train tickets to 65,000 destinations in Germany, France, Spain, Italy, the UK and all other European countries and this is just the beginning. Our dream is to enable an online reservation from Lisbon to Ho Chi Minh, the world's longest rail journey at 17,852 km.