Trip Itinerary: Central Europe on Track
Your European Rail Adventure with Eurail/Interrail
Book unlimited (seat) reservations! No booking fees, no credit card fees!
Often (much) cheaper than multiple single-journey rail tickets
Best price - If you find Eurail/Interrail Passes somewhere cheaper, we pay the difference
We are experts in train travel since 2002 and travel through Europe all the time
You can contact us anytime - we're glad to help you plan your trip!
- Rail Map - Central Europe on Track
- Central Europe on Track
- Highlights during this Eurail/Interrail trip
Rail Map - Central Europe on Track
Central Europe on Track
When you make this train trip you will visit Italy, Switzerland, Germany, Czech Republic, Slovakia and Austria.
- Milan - Zurich (3h26m)
- Zurich - Nuremberg (5h43m)
- Nuremberg - Prague (3h35m)
- Prague - Bratislava (3h56m)
- Bratislava - Innsbruck (5h27m)
The pass you need for this route is a Global Pass 5 days within 1 month.
- Eurail Global Pass (5 days in 1 month)
- Interrail Global Pass (7 days in 1 month) (5 days in two weeks if you keep your itinerary within two weeks time)