Trip Itinerary: Cinque Terre & Tuscany
Your European Rail Adventure with Eurail/Interrail
Book unlimited (seat) reservations! No booking fees, no credit card fees!
Often (much) cheaper than multiple single-journey rail tickets
Best price - If you find Eurail/Interrail Passes somewhere cheaper, we pay the difference
We are experts in train travel since 2002 and travel through Europe all the time
You can contact us anytime - we're glad to help you plan your trip!
- Rail Map - Cinque Terre & Tuscany
- Cinque Terre & Tuscany
- Highlights during this Eurail/Interrail trip
Rail Map - Cinque Terre & Tuscany
Cinque Terre & Tuscany
When you make this train trip, you will visit Italy.
- Milan – Parma (1h27m)
- Parma – La Spezia/Riomaggiore (1h54m)
- La Spezia – Genoa – La Spezia (1h21m)
- La Spezia – Viareggio (0h46m)
- Viareggio – Pisa (0h46m)
- Pisa – Florence (0h48m)
The pass you need for this route is a One Country Pass 6 days within 1 month.