Trip Itinerary: Italia From North to South
Your European Rail Adventure with Eurail/Interrail
Book unlimited (seat) reservations! No booking fees, no credit card fees!
Often (much) cheaper than multiple single-journey rail tickets
Best price - If you find Eurail/Interrail Passes somewhere cheaper, we pay the difference
We are experts in train travel since 2002 and travel through Europe all the time
You can contact us anytime - we're glad to help you plan your trip!
- Rail Map - Italia From North to South
- Italia From North to South
- Highlights during this Eurail/Interrail trip
Rail Map - Italia From North to South
Italia From North to South
When you make this train trip, you will visit Italy.
- Milan – Genoa (1h37m)
- Genoa – La Spezia/Cinque Terre Coast (1h21m)
- La Spezia – Florence (2h26m)
- Florence – Rome (1h32m)
- Rome – Naples (1h47m)
- Naples – Salerno/Amalfi Coast (0h37m)
- Salerno – Milazzo (5h57m)
- Milazzo – Palermo (3h04m)
The pass you need for this route is a One Country Pass 8 days within 1 month.