Brussels - Train Tickets & City Guide
All train times, best prices and easy to book
Trains to / from Brussels - Find & Buy Train Tickets!
Brussel-Zuid/Midi: mail railway station is located in Business Area
Brussel-Centraal: centrally located station, a 5-minute walk to the central square
Same prices or cheaper as the railways
Pay with Mastercard, Visa, American Express, Alipay, Sofort etc.
#1 in Europe for train tickets
All deals, complete timetable and easy to book!
- Trains to Brussels
- Brussels by train - City guide & train tickets
- Brussel Midi/Zuid - Info
- Brussel Midi/Zuid - Hotels near the station
- Brussel Midi/Zuid - Rental cars
- Rail Map - The Netherlands, Luxembourg & Belgium
- Belgium by train - Train tickets & info
- Rail destinations in Europe
Brussels by train - City guide & train tickets
What is the name of the main station in Brussels?
Brussels South (also known as Brussels Midi or Brussel Zuid) is the main station in Brussels. The station Brussels Central (Brussel Centraal) is located very central, but less trains call at this station.
Can you walk from the station to the (old) city centre?
Yes, the station of Brussels Central is located in the centre of the city. From the Brussels South station it really depends where you want to go within the city. When in doubt, take a cab instead of walking.
Which hotels do you recommend near the station?
Check our list of recommend hotels near the station.
Which trains run to Brussels?
Are there direct trains to major cities nearby?
Yes, to loads of cities. Both international and national.
Do you offer all train tickets to Brussels?
Yes, we offer all train tickets - always the best price, no booking fees and e-tickets!
Take the high speed ICE, Thalys and Eurostar to the capital of Belgium and enjoy the historic city center with its famous Market Square. Enjoy the Belgian gastronomy and visit attractions like the Atomium. Brussels is the seat of the European Union, NATO and a lot of other governmental institutions. Also, Brussels is old. It celebrated it's millenium in 1979. Be sure to visit the tourist office. They go beyond to advise you for a great time in Brussels.
Brussel Midi/Zuid - Info
Railway Station Brussels
The Thalys and the Intercity arrive and depart from Brussels Midi/Zuid, the main station in Brussels. From here also the Eurostar to London departs and the ICE and Thalys to Cologne and Frankfurt. You can also take from here domestic trains to Bruges, Ghent and Ypres.
Other major stations in Brussels are Brussels Centraal and Brussels Schuman. Brussels Centraal is the best station to get off if you want to visit the old city centre. You can walk to the main square and fine restaurants. Brussels Schuman is the railway station for the European Parliament.
- Wifi: no
- Lockers: yes
- Restaurants: yes
- Parking: yes, paid
To the city centre
- Walking: 25 minutes
- Bike: https://www.blue-bike.be/en
- Trains: 9 minutes (walk from Brussel-Centraal)
- Tram: -
- Bus: -
- Taxi: yes
Finding your platform:
- On each platform and in the departure hall there are screens on which the departing trains are listed.
Finding your carriage:
- If you have a reserved seat, you can find the right spot on the platform where the carriage stops, by looking at the board of train compositions that can be found on any platform.
Brussel Midi/Zuid - Hotels near the station
Find cheap hotels with good ratings near Brussel Midi/Zuid Train Station
|• Walking distance from the train station||• Rating: 8+|
Novotel Brussels South****
Hotel Park Inn by Radisson Brussels South****
Midi Station Hotel**
|• Find more cheap hotels:
||Booking.com • Agoda • Trivago|
Brussel Midi/Zuid - Rental cars
Rail Map - The Netherlands, Luxembourg & Belgium
Belgium by train - Train tickets & info
Train travel in Belgium
- Train tickets have fixed prices
- No promo fares
- E-tickets are available (you receive e-tickets if you book here at HappyRail)
- Trains in Belgium - Find & Book Train Tickets
Train tickets Europe
- HappyRail: one site for all train tickets in Europe
- Same price or cheaper as the railways
- Collect HappyMiles with every trip
- Winner of the award for the "Best Innovation" at the EU Rail Summit 2016
- Complete, easy and the best price!
- Trains in Europe - Buy Cheap Train Tickets in Europe!