Gdansk - Train Tickets & City Guide
All train times, best prices and easy to book
Trains to / from Gdansk - Find & Buy Train Tickets!
Located on the Baltic Sea, the number one coastal town in Poland
The Last Judgement, famous painting by artist Hans Memling, is housed in the National Museum Gdansk
Same prices or cheaper as the railways
Pay with Mastercard, Visa, American Express, Alipay, Sofort etc.
#1 in Europe for all train tickets
All deals, complete timetable and easy to book!
- Trains to Gdansk - Selection
- Gdansk by train - City guide & train tickets
- Gdansk Glowny - Info
- Gdansk Glowny - Hotels near the station
- Gdansk Glowny - Rental cars
- Rail Map - Eastern Europe & Russia
- Train tickets Poland
- Other destinations
Gdansk by train - City guide & train tickets
What is the name of the main station in Gdansk?
Gdansk Glowny is the central station.
Can you walk from the station to the (old) city centre?
Yes, the station is located in the centre of the city.
Which hotels do you recommend near the station?
Check our list of recommend hotels near the station.
Which trains run to Gdansk?
- PKP (Polish State Railways) run regional trains, to and from smaller towns in the region
- PKP also runs InterCity trains and Express trains, between bigger cities
- Night trains (sleeper available mostly) between the important stations
Are there direct trains to major cities nearby?
Yes, to Warszawa, Rzeszow, Gdynia, Malbork and other cities.
Do you offer all train tickets to Gdansk?
Yes, we offer all train tickets - always the best price, no booking fees and e-tickets!
Between Gdansk and nearby Sopot is a sandy beach of more than 5 kilometers in length. Both Gdansk and Sopot have an extensive nightlife with many discos. The area of Gdansk is ideal for hiking or cycling.
Gdansk Glowny - Info
- Wifi: yes
- Lockers/luggage depot: yes
- Restaurants: yes
- Parking: yes
To the city centre
- Walking: yes, the centre is not too far
- Tram: yes
- Bus: yes
- Taxi: yes
Gdansk Glowny - Hotels near the station
Find cheap hotels with good ratings in Gdansk
|• Walking distance from the train station||• Rating: 8+|
Hampton by Hilton Gdansk Old Town
| • Find more cheap hotels:
||Booking.com • Agoda • Trivago|
Gdansk Glowny - Rental cars
Rail Map - Eastern Europe & Russia
Train tickets Poland
How to book cheap train tickets in Poland:
- Book as early as possibe
- Train tickets are available 1-2 months in advance, sometimes 3 months
- Avoid trains in rush hour
- Travel very early in the morning or early in the afternoon
- Trains in Poland - Find & Book Train Tickets
PKP Polish State Railways
- PKP is the name of the national railways of Poland
- Express InterCity is the premium service in Poland
Train tickets Europe