Prague - Train Tickets & City Guide
All train times, best prices and easy to book
Trains to / from Prague - Find & Buy Train Tickets!
Prague has beautiful architecture and magnificent views
Easy to reach by train from Berlin, Dresden and Vienna
Same prices or cheaper as the railways
Pay with Mastercard, Visa, American Express, Alipay, Sofort etc.
#1 in Europe for all train tickets
All deals, complete timetable and easy to book!
- Trains to Prague
- Prague by train - City guide & train tickets
- Praha Hlavni Nadrazi - Info
- Praha Hlavni Nadrazi - Hotels near the station
- Praha Hlavni Nadrazi - Rental cars
- Rail Map - Europe
- Czech Republic by train - Train tickets & info
- Rail destinations in Europe
Prague by train - City guide & train tickets
What is the name of the main station in Prague?
Praha Hlavni Nadrazi is the central station.
Can you walk from the station to the (old) city centre?
Yes, the station is located on walking distance from the centre of the city.
Which hotels do you recommend near the station?
Check our list of recommend hotels near the station.
Which trains run to Prague?
- Eurocity, international trains from and to many cities in Europe
- Euronight/Nightjet, sleeper trains to and from Budapest, among other cities
- Overnight trains to and from Moscow, Russia
- Regional trains run by the Czech Railways
Are there direct trains to major cities nearby?
Yes, to lots of destinations, both national and abroad. For example to Brno, Plzen, Munich, Vienna, Budapest, Bratislava, Berlin, Dresden, Deçin and many others.
Do you offer all train tickets to Prague?
Yes, we offer all train tickets - always the best price, no booking fees and e-tickets!
Prague is known for its great history, gardens, parks, the Vltava river. There are more than thirty bridges across this river. The Charles Bridge full of statues is the most famous. Czech pride is beer. The name pils (lager) comes from the place Plzen in the Czech Republic.
Praha Hlavni Nadrazi - Info
Railway Station Prague
Praha Hlavni Nadrazi is name of the main station of Prague, located nearby the old city centre. The old name of the station is "Wilson Station". Another major station in Prague is Praha Holesovice, around 2.5 kilomters from the central square.
- Wifi: no, but wifi is available in restaurants at the station
- Lockers: yes, 24h
- Restaurants: yes
- Parking: yes, paid
To the city centre
- Walking: 15 minutes
- Bike: no city bikes
- Subway: -
- Bus: -
- Tram: 5 minutes, multiple trams
- Taxi: yes
Finding your platform:
- On each platform and in the departure hall there are screens on which the departing trains are listed.
Finding your carriage:
- If you have a reserved seat, you can find the right spot on the platform where the carriage stops, by looking at the board of train compositions that can be found on any platform.
Praha Hlavni Nadrazi - Hotels near the station
Find hotels near Praha hl.n. (Prague Railway Station)
Praha Hlavni Nadrazi - Rental cars
Rail Map - Europe
Czech Republic by train - Train tickets & info
Czech Republic by train
Travel by train through Czech Republic. Book a rail pass for various days or a single ticket. For Czech Republic you can book the Interrail One Country Pass and Eurail One Country Pass.
All trains of RegioJet are bookable through HappyRail.
When travelling on an Interrail or Eurail Pass you can make your reservations on HappyRail.com as well. Simply fill in your departure and destination station to book the reservation.
Train tickets Europe
- HappyRail: one site for all train tickets in Europe
- Same price or cheaper as the railways
- Collect HappyMiles with every trip
- Winner of the award for "Best Innovation" at the EU Rail Summit 2016
- Complete, easy and the best price!
- Trains in Europe - Buy all Cheap Tickets!