Stockholm by train
All train tickets and rail passes
Train tickets from only €39,- one way!
Travel by X2000 trains to Stockholm
Always the best deals in Sweden
Cheap Train Tickets Stockholm - Book Now!
- Rail map Norway and Sweden
- Stockholms central - Info
- Stockholms central - Hotels near the station
- Stockholms central - Rental cars
Rail map Norway and Sweden
How to book train tickets to Stockholm
All tickets to Stockholm and for connecting services are bookable through Happyrail.com. Fill in your departure station above, select date and time of travel and click ''Lets Go''.
Fares for train tickets to Stockholm from Hamburg starts from €39,- one way. Tickets can be bought 3 months in advance. The price of the tickets depends on the availability of the seats. To get the cheapest tickets you have to book early.
How to travel by train to Stockholm
Travel to Stockholm from €39,-
The city of Stockholm is located in the south eastern part of Sweden. It's connected with daily X2000, night trains, InterCity and Regional trains.
Stockholms central - Info
Train Station Stockholm
The name of the main station of Stockholm is Stockholms central.
- Wifi: yes, hotspots
- Luggage lockers: yes
- Restaurants: yes
- Parking: yes, paid
To the city centre
- Walking: 10-20 minutes
- Bike: yes, check City Bikes Sweden
- Tram: yes, multiple traims, 10 minutes
- Subway: -
- Bus: -
- Taxi: yes
Finding your platform:
- On each platform and in the departure hall there are screens on which the departing trains are listed.
Finding your carriage:
- If you have a reserved seat, you can find the right spot on the platform where the carriage stops, by looking at the board of train compositions that can be found on any platform.
Stockholms central - Hotels near the station
Find cheap hotels with good ratings near Stockholm Train Station
|• Walking distance from the train station||• Rating: 8+|
Hip and trendy hotel next to the station. Beautiful views over the city from the rooftop. Very high ratings.
Comfortable 3-star hotel with spacious rooms 5 minutes by foot from the train station. Very convenient.
Hotel Terminus Stockholm****
Opposite the train station. Building from the 18th century. Convenient. High ratings.
|• Find more cheap hotels:
||Booking.com • Agoda • Trivago|