Toledo - Train Tickets & City Guide
All train times, best prices and easy to book
Trains to / from Toledo - Find & Buy Train Tickets!
Once the capital of Spain and only a short train ride from Madrid, this UNESCO World Heritage site is worth your visit
Be sure to head up the hill for magnificent views of the famous walled city and the river Tagus
Same prices or cheaper as the railways
Pay with Mastercard, Visa, American Express, Alipay, Sofort etc.
#1 in Europe for all train tickets
All deals, complete timetable and easy to book!
- Trains to Toledo
- Toledo by train - City guide & train tickets
- Toledo station - Info
- Toledo station - Hotels near the station
- Toledo station - Rental cars
- Rail Map - Spain & Portugal
- Spain by train - Train tickets & info
- Rail destinations in Europe
Toledo by train - City guide & train tickets
What is the name of the main station in Toledo?
Toledo is the central station.
Can you walk from the station to the (old) city centre?
Yes, the station is located in the centre of the city.
Which hotels do you recommend near the station?
Check our list of recommend hotels near the station.
Which trains run to Toledo?
- Alvia connects both cities that are on the high-speed line and cities that are on normal train tracks. Maximum speed 250km / h.
Are there direct trains to major cities nearby?
Yes, to Madrid.
Do you offer all train tickets to Toledo?
Yes, we offer all train tickets - always the best price, no booking fees and e-tickets!
The beautiful province of Toledo in which the city of Toledo is located distinguishes itself from the surrounding provinces with mountain ranges, rivers and richly rolling valleys. It is rich in wild, aromatic plants and delicate rock roses.
Toledo has been formed over the centuries by various rulers and peoples. With this background, it has received the UNESCO "History of Humanity" status. The city is one of the richest cities in Spain in terms of history and culture.
Toledo station - Info
Train Station Toledo
The name of the main station of Toledo is "Toledo".
- Wifi: no
- Luggage no
- Restaurants: no
- Parking: yes, paid
To the city centre
Finding your platform:
- On each platform and in the departure hall there are screens on which the departing trains are listed.
Finding your carriage:
- If you have a reserved seat, you can find the right spot on the platform where the carriage stops, by looking at the board of train compositions that can be found on any platform.
Toledo station - Hotels near the station
Find cheap hotels with good ratings near Toledo train station
|• Walking distance from the train station||• Rating: 8+|
Hotel Princesa Galiana***
|• Find more cheap hotels:
||Booking.com • Agoda • Trivago|
Toledo station - Rental cars
Rail Map - Spain & Portugal
Spain by train - Train tickets & info
How to book cheap train tickets in Spain?
- Book as early as possibe, tickets are available 2 months in advance
- Avoid trains during rush hour
- Be aware that first class tickets are sometimes cheaper than second class tickets
- Trains in Spain - Find & Book Train Tickets
- National railways in Spain
- All major routes, like Barcelona to Madrid and Seville to Madrid
- High speed trains like the AVE
- Renfe - National Railways - More info
Train tickets Europe
- HappyRail: one site for all train tickets in Europe
- Same price or cheaper as the railways
- Collect HappyMiles with every trip
- Winner of the "Best Innovation" at the EU Rail Summit 2016
- Complete, easy and the best price!
- Train Tickets Europe - Buy all Cheap Tickets!