Bari - Train Tickets & City Guide
All train times, best prices and easy to book
Trains to / from Bari - Find & Buy Train Tickets!
Visit Bari for one of his two museums: Museo d'Arte Contemporanea Polignano a Mare, a museum of contemporary art
A lively port city with university
Same prices or cheaper as the railways
Pay with Mastercard, Visa, American Express, Alipay, Sofort etc.
#1 in Europe for all train tickets
All deals, complete timetable and easy to book!
- Trains to Bari
- Bari by train - City guide & train tickets
- Bari Centrale - Info
- Bari Centrale - Hotels near the station
- Bari Centrale - Rental cars
- Rail Map - Italy
- Italy by train - Train tickets & info
- Other destinations
Bari by train - City guide & train tickets
What is the name of the main station in Bari?
Bari Centrale is the central station.
Can you walk from the station to the (old) city centre?
Yes, the station is located in the centre of the city, at Piazza Aldo Moro (Aldo Moro square).
Which hotels do you recommend near the station?
Check our list of recommend hotels near the station.
Which trains run to Bari?
- Frecciarossa, top-class trains, Trenitalia's high speed trains with speeds up to 340kph.
- Frecciargento, trains from Rome to medium-sized cities in the northeast and south.
- Frecciabianca, trains from Milan and Rome to medium-sized cities.
- Intercity, long distance trains. Relatively fast with only a few stops.
- Intercity Notte. Domestic night trains, generally with sleepers available.
- Regional trains by Italia's train company Trenitalia. Connecting all train stations.
Are there direct trains to major cities nearby?
Towards almost every major destination in Italy is a train connection from Bari.
Do you offer all train tickets to Bari?
Yes, we offer all train tickets - always the best price, no booking fees and e-tickets!
Bari is a large port city on the Adriatic coast; the capital of the Italian region of Puglia. It is not a major tourist destination. Bari is a good base for exploring this attractive part of Italy. A city to stay a day or two before going to the larger tourist attractions of Puglia.
Bari Centrale - Info
Railway Station Bari
Bari Centrale is the main station in Bari.
- Wifi: yes, hotspot
- Lockers: yes, manned
- Restaurants: yes
- Parking: yes, paid
To the city centre
- Walking: 15 minutes
- Bike: -
- Subway: -
- Bus: -
- Train -
- Tram: -
- Taxi: -
Bari Centrale - Hotels near the station
Find cheap hotels with good ratings near Bari Centrale Train Station
|• Walking distance from the train station||• Rating: 8+|
Large rooms with balcony. Classic building, 5 minutes by foot from the train station and the city centre. High ratings.
|• Find more cheap hotels:
||Booking.com • Agoda • Trivago|
Bari Centrale - Rental cars
Cheap rental cars at Bari train station
1 rental car company: Sicily By Car
Rail Map - Italy
Italy by train - Train tickets & info
How to book cheap train tickets in Italy:
- Book as early as possibe
- Train tickets are available 3-4 months in advance
- Avoid trains in rush hour
- Travel very early in the morning or early in the afternoon
- Trains in Italy - Find & Book Train Tickets
- Trenitalia is the name of the national railways of Italy
- Cheap promo tickets are available if you book early
- Frecciarossa is the high speed train of Trenitalia
- Trenitalia - National railways Italy - More info and photos
Train tickets Europe
- HappyRail: one site for all train tickets in Europe
- Same prices as the railways, sometimes cheaper, always easier
- Collect HappyMiles with every trip
- Customers rate us with 4.7 stars
- Complete, easy and the best price!
- Trains in Europe - Buy Cheap Train Tickets!