Berlin - Train Tickets & City Guide
All train times, best prices and easy to book
Trains to / from Berlin - Find & Buy Train Tickets!
Berlin Hauptbahnhof is located near the Reichstag
All major sights can be reached by S-Bahn (kind of subway)
Same prices or cheaper as the railways
Pay with Mastercard, Visa, American Express, Alipay, Sofort etc.
#1 in Europe for all train tickets
All deals, complete timetable and easy to book!
- Trains to Berlin
- Berlin by train - City guide & train tickets
- Berlin Hbf - Info
- Berlin Hbf - Hotels near the station
- Berlin Hbf - Rental Cars
- Rail Map - Germany
- Germany by train - Train tickets & info
- Rail destinations in Europe
Berlin by train - City guide & train tickets
What is the name of the main station in Berlin?
Berlin Hauptbahnhof (Hbf) is the central station.
Can you walk from the station to the (old) city centre?
Yes, the station is located in the middle of the city.
Which hotels do you recommend near the station?
Check our list of recommend hotels near the station.
Which trains run to Berlin?
- InterCity by Deutsche Bahn, the German Railways.
- ICE (InterCity Express) which is Germany's high-speed train
- Eurocity. Connecting major European cities to each other.
- Regional Express, regional trains connecting bigger stations with smaller stations.
- Austrian Railways run NightJet, connecting Berlin with Wroclaw (Poland) and with Vienna and other places overnight.
Do you offer all train tickets to Berlin?
Yes, we offer all train tickets - always the best price, no booking fees and e-tickets!
Visit impressive monuments like the Branderburger Gate or the Reichstag. See the impressive history in this city at Checkpoint Charlie or the Holocaust Monument. Or enjoy the night time in the bustling neighbourhoods like Prenzlauer Berg.
Berlin Hbf - Info
Railway Station Berlin
Berlin Hbf is the main station of Berlin, located nearby the German parliament. Many sights can be reached by foot from the railway station or by the convenient S-bahn (kind of subway) that connects all major stations in Berlin. The station itself is a modern visual attraction and is built on terrain where the wall used to stand. Nearby the station are some new and fine hotels.
- Wifi: yes, free for 30 minutes
- Lockers: yes, 24h
- Restaurants: yes
- Parking: yes, paid
To the city centre
- Walking: Reichstag 5 minutes, Checkpoint Charlie 30 minutes
- Bike: no city bikes
- Subway: S Bahn to all major sights
- Bus: yes, to all sights, check Berlin.de
- Taxi: yes
Finding your platform:
- On each platform and in the departure hall there are screens on which the departing trains are listed.
Finding your carriage:
- If you have a reserved seat, you can find the right spot on the platform where the carriage stops, by looking at the board of train compositions that can be found on any platform.
Berlin Hbf - Hotels near the station
Find cheap hotels with good ratings near Berlin Hbf Train Station
|• Walking distance from the train station||• Rating: 8+|
Ibis Berlin Hauptbahnhof****
|• Find more cheap hotels:
||Booking.com • Agoda • Trivago|
Berlin Hbf - Rental Cars
Rail Map - Germany
Germany by train - Train tickets & info
How to book cheap train tickets in Germany:
- Book as early as possibe
- Train tickets are available 6 months in advance
- Avoid trains in rush hour
- Travel very early in the morning or early in the afternoon
- Trains in Germany - Find & Book Train Tickets
- Deutsche Bahn is the name of the national railways of Germany
- "Sparpreis" is the name of the promo tickets of Deutsche Bahn
- ICE International is the high speed train of Deutsche Bahn
- Deutsche Bahn - National Railways Germany - More info
Train tickets Europe
- HappyRail: one site for all train tickets in Europe
- Same prices as the railways, sometimes cheaper, always easier
- Collect HappyMiles with every trip
- Customers rate us with 4.7 stars
- Complete, easy and the best price!
- Trains in Europe - Buy Cheap Train Tickets!