Black Forest by train
All train tickets and rail passes
Trains to / from Black Forest - Find & Buy Train Tickets!
Once so called by the Romans, who found it dark and inscrutable: the Black Forest
Same prices or cheaper as the railways
Pay with Mastercard, Visa, American Express, Alipay, Sofort etc.
#1 in Europe for all train tickets
All deals, complete timetable and easy to book!
- Trains that run to Black Forest
- Black Forest by train - Travel Guide & Train Tickets
- Freiburg Hbf - Hotels near the station
- Freiburg Hbf - Rental cars
- Rail Map - Germany
- Germany by train - Train tickets & info
- Other destinations
Black Forest by train - Travel Guide & Train Tickets
What is the name of the main station in Black Forest?
Freiburg(Brsg)Hauptbahnhof, the main station of Freiburg in the Black Forest, acts as one of the main stations within the railway network of the Black Forest.
Can you easily travel by train in Black Forest?
Within the Black Forest, which is roughly bounded by the Karlsruhe-Stuttgart-Bodensee-Basel quadrangle, trains run on very picturesque railways. The route from Freiburg to Titisee / Schluchsee is special, but also the route from Offenburg to Villingen is beautiful.
Trains run hourly on most lines, sometimes more often.
Do you offer all tickets to Black Forest?
Yes, we offer all point-to-point train tickets - always the best price, no booking fees and e-tickets! Moreover, if you are considering traveling more by train than just from point A to point B, we also offer all rail passes such as Eurail and Interrail.
About Black Forest
If you are going to stay in the Black Forest and receive a Hochschwarzwaldkarte, which is provided free of charge at most hotels and guesthouses, you can travel for free with all public transport during your stay.
This allows you to travel easily and for free through highlights such as the source of the Danube, Freiburg, Titisee and world's largest Cuckoo Clock.
Freiburg Hbf - Hotels near the station
Find cheap hotels with good ratings near Freiburg Railway Station and in Black Forest
Freiburg Hbf - Rental cars
Cheap rental cars near Freiburg Railway Station
Rental car companies, among others: Alamo, Hertz, Sixt, Europcar, Avis, Budget, Global Rent a Car
Rail Map - Germany
Germany by train - Train tickets & info
How to book cheap train tickets in Germany:
- Book as early as possibe
- Train tickets are available 6 months in advance
- Avoid trains in rush hour
- Travel very early in the morning or early in the afternoon
- Trains in Germany - Find & Book Train Tickets
- Deutsche Bahn is the name of the national railways of Germany
- "Sparpreis" is the name of the promo tickets of Deutsche Bahn
- ICE International is the high speed train of Deutsche Bahn
- Deutsche Bahn - National Railways Germany - More info
Train tickets Europe
- HappyRail: one site for all train tickets in Europe
- Same prices as the railways, sometimes cheaper, always easier
- Collect HappyMiles with every trip
- Customers rate us with 4.7 stars
- Complete, easy and the best price!
- Trains in Europe - Buy Cheap Train Tickets!