Brighton - Train Tickets & City Guide
All train times, best prices and easy to book
Trains to & from Brighton - Find & Buy Train Tickets!
Brighton Waterfront: long walks, pretty bike rides, the Brighton Wheel and much more
Same prices or cheaper as the railways
Pay with Mastercard, Visa, American Express, Alipay, Sofort etc.
#1 in Europe for all train tickets
All deals, complete timetable and easy to book!
- Trains to Brighton
- Brighton by train - City guide & train tickets
- Brighton station - Info
- Brighton station - Hotels near the station
- Brighton station - Rental cars
- Rail Map - Great Britain & Ireland
- Great Britain by train - Train tickets & info
- Other destinations
Trains to Brighton
Brighton by train - City guide & train tickets
What is the name of the main station in Brighton?
The principal railway station serving Brighton is Brighton.
Can you walk from the station to the (old) city centre?
This railway station is located north of the centre.
Which hotels do you recommend near the station?
Please refer to our hotel suggestions on this page.
Which train services run to Brighton?
These operators run trains to and from Brighton.
Are there direct trains to major cities nearby?
Do you offer all train tickets to Brighton?
Yes, we offer all train tickets - always the best price, no booking fees and e-tickets!
The cozy and busy Brighton is located on the English Channel and offers a wonderful place for a beach holiday. The Pier, the Ferris wheel, the extensive beaches: ideal.
Other parts of Sussex County can also be reached with a day trip. For example, discover the Roman ruins of Fishbourne or discover the chalk cliffs of Beachy Head.
Brighton station - Info
Railway Station Brighton
"Brighton" is the name of the main train station of Brighton.
Collection of pre-purchased tickets
- From ticket office: yes
- Ticket machine: yes
- Monday - Friday 06:00 - 22:00
- Saturday 06:00 - 22:00
- Sunday 07:30 - 22:00
- Bicycle parking: yes
- Bicycle hire: no
- First class lounge: no
- Wifi: yes
- Left luggage: no
- Parking: yes, paid
To the city centre
- Walking: 10 minutes
- Bike: 5 minutes
- Tram: -
- Bus: 2 minutes
- Taxi: yes
Finding your platform
Check the large departure boards to find the right train - if it's not clear do not hesitate to ask one of the many helpful staff.
Brighton station - Hotels near the station
Find cheap hotels with good ratings near Brighton Railway Station
Brighton station - Rental cars
Cheap rental cars near Brighton Railway Station
Rental car companies, among others: Alamo, Hertz, Sixt, Europcar, Avis, Budget, Global Rent a Car
Rail Map - Great Britain & Ireland
Great Britain by train - Train tickets & info
How to book cheap train tickets in Great Britain:
- Book as early as possibe
- Train tickets are available 2-4 months in advance
- Avoid trains in rush hour
- Travel very early in the morning or early in the afternoon
- Trains in Great Britain - Find & Book Train Tickets
Train tickets Europe
- HappyRail: one site for all train tickets in Europe
- Same prices as the railways, sometimes cheaper, always easier
- Collect HappyMiles with every trip
- Complete, easy and the best price!
- Trains in Europe - Buy Cheap Train Tickets!