Train Tickets to Brussels
Book cheap trains to Brussels
Cheap Train Tickets to Brussels - Book Now!
Trains from Paris to Brussels
Trains from London to Brussels
Trains from Amsterdam to Brussels
Brussel-Zuid/Midi: mail railway station is located in Business Area
Brussel-Centraal: centrally located station, a 5-minute walk to the central square
Same prices or cheaper as the railways
Pay with Mastercard, Visa, American Express, Alipay, Sofort etc.
#1 in Europe for train tickets
- How to book cheap train tickets to Brussels
- How to travel by train to Brussels
- Trains to Brussels
- Rail map Belgium & The Netherlands
- Brussel Midi/Zuid - Info
- Brussel Midi/Zuid - Hotels near the station
- Brussel Midi/Zuid - Rental cars
- Train Tickets Belgium, NMBS
How to book cheap train tickets to Brussels
Eurostar London to Brussels
Eurostar fares from London to Brussels start from €36 for a single journey. Eurostar requires a compulsory reservation which is included in the price. Eurostar sales open 6 months before travel date - book early to find the cheapest fares.
Thalys from Paris / Amsterdam to Brussels
TGV from France to Brussels
From France there are direct TGV connections from Marseille, Nice, Lyon and Avignon, fares start from €25 each way, a seat reservation is included. Sales for the TGV start 4 months before travel date.
Trains from Germany to Brussels
ICE-fares from Cologne to Brussels start from €19, longer journeys are available from €39 i.e. from Frankfurt to Brussels. Seat reservations are optional and cost €4,50 p.p. Tickets are for sale 6 months before the travel date.
Trains from The Netherlands to Brussels
Intercity trains from the Netherlands to Brussels have fixed fares based on the distance - there are no dicounted rates available.
How to travel by train to Brussels
The Eurostar runs from London through the Channel Tunnel to Brussels about 10 times daily. For the Eurostar there is a compulsory check-in in both at London St Pancras as at Brussels South Station. All trains also stop at Lille.
Thalys is the high-speed service from Paris and Amsterdam to Brussels. Trains to Paris run every hour (every 30 minutes in peak hours) and trains to Amsterdam about 12 times daily.
About 5 daily TGV's run from Brussels to Aeroport Charles de Gaulle, Marne La Vallee (for Disneyland Paris) and cities in the southern of France like Lyon, Avignon, Marseille and Nice.
An Intercity service to the Netherlands runs every hour from Brussels to Roosendaal, Rotterdam, The Hague, Schiphol Airport and Amsterdam.
Domestic Belgian trains run every hour with connections every 30 minutes on busier routes like from Antwerp to Brusssels, from Ghent to Brussels and from Bruges to Brussels. Seat reservations aren't available - you can take every train you want and just pick a free seat.
Rail map Belgium & The Netherlands
Brussel Midi/Zuid - Info
Railway Station Brussels
The Thalys and the Intercity arrive and depart from Brussels Midi/Zuid, the main station in Brussels. From here also the Eurostar to London departs and the ICE and Thalys to Cologne and Frankfurt. You can also take from here domestic trains to Bruges, Ghent and Ypres.
Other major stations in Brussels are Brussels Centraal and Brussels Schuman. Brussels Centraal is the best station to get off if you want to visit the old city centre. You can walk to the main square and fine restaurants. Brussels Schuman is the railway station for the European Parliament.
- Wifi: no
- Lockers: yes
- Restaurants: yes
- Parking: yes, paid
To the city centre
- Walking: 25 minutes
- Bike: https://www.blue-bike.be/en
- Trains: 9 minutes (walk from Brussel-Centraal)
- Tram: -
- Bus: -
- Taxi: yes
Finding your platform:
- On each platform and in the departure hall there are screens on which the departing trains are listed.
Finding your carriage:
- If you have a reserved seat, you can find the right spot on the platform where the carriage stops, by looking at the board of train compositions that can be found on any platform.
Brussel Midi/Zuid - Hotels near the station
Find cheap hotels with good ratings near Brussel Midi/Zuid Train Station
|• Walking distance from the train station||• Rating: 8+|
Novotel Brussels South****
Hotel Park Inn by Radisson Brussels South****
Midi Station Hotel**
|• Find more cheap hotels:
||Booking.com • Agoda • Trivago|
Brussel Midi/Zuid - Rental cars
Train Tickets Belgium, NMBS
Train travel in Belgium
- Train tickets have fixed prices
- No promo fares
- E-tickets are available (you receive e-tickets if you book here at HappyRail)
- Trains in Belgium - Find & Book Train Tickets
Train tickets Europe
- HappyRail: one site for all train tickets in Europe
- Same price or cheaper as the railways
- Collect HappyMiles with every trip
- Winner of the award for the "Best Innovation" at the EU Rail Summit 2016
- Complete, easy and the best price!
- Trains in Europe - Buy Cheap Train Tickets in Europe!