Dijon - Train Tickets & City Guide
All train times, best prices and easy to book
Trains to / from Dijon - Find & Buy Train Tickets!
Want to take a dip in freshwater? Visit Lac Kir, popular with the residents of Dijon
Love to wander through city parks? Visit Jardin Darcy (Darcy Garden) near the station of Dijon
Same prices or cheaper as the railways
Pay with Mastercard, Visa, American Express, Alipay, Sofort etc.
#1 in Europe for all train tickets
All deals, complete timetable and easy to book!
- Trains to Dijon
- Dijon by train - City guide & train tickets
- Dijon Gare SNCF - Info
- Dijon Gare SNCF - Hotels near the station
- Dijon Gare SNCF - Rental cars
- Rail Map - France
- France by train - Train tickets & info
- Other destinations
Dijon by train - City guide & train tickets
What is the name of the main station in Dijon?
Dijon Ville is the central station.
Can you walk from the station to the (old) city centre?
Yes, the station is located in the centre of the city.
Which hotels do you recommend near the station?
Check our list of recommend hotels near the station.
Which trains run to Dijon?
- TER regional trains by SNCF
- TGV high speed trains
- THELLO Italian sleeper trains from and to Italy
Are there direct trains to major cities nearby?
Yes, to many cities. Among others Lyon, Paris, Montpellier, Tours, Besançon-Viotte.
Do you offer all train tickets to Dijon?
Yes, we offer all train tickets - always the best price, no booking fees and e-tickets!
The city centre of Dijon is since 2015 an UNESCO World Heritage site. The styles of the building in Dijon range from different historic syles, including Renaissance, Gothic and Capetian. A couple of the famous sights in Dijon are the Notre Dame and the Cathedrale of Dijon, one of the largest in France.
Dijon Gare SNCF - Info
Railway Station Dijon
Dijon Gare SNCF is located near the city centre, walk in 5 minutes to the Cathedral.
- Wifi: free, but limited
- Lockers: yes, 24h
- Restaurants: 7es
- Parking: yes, paid
To the city centre
- Walking: 5-15 minutes
- Bike: no
- Tram: -
- Subway: -
- Bus: -
- Taxi: yes
Dijon Gare SNCF - Hotels near the station
Find cheap hotels with good ratings near Dijon Train Station
|• Walking distance from the train station||• Rating: 8+|
Kyriad Prestige Dijon Centre****
|• Find more cheap hotels:
||Booking.com • Agoda • Trivago
Dijon Gare SNCF - Rental cars
Rail Map - France
France by train - Train tickets & info
Tips and tricks to book cheap train tickets France
- Book as early as possible, tickets are available three months in advance (tickets for the summer can be booked from February) Train tickets can be three times as cheap if they are booked in advance
- If possible, avoid trains during rush hour and TGV's used by Parisians for "weekend breaks" to travel to the country side
- If tickets are sold out or very expensive, you could try to buy tickets to a destination nearby and from there to your final destination
- Sometimes regionals trains are much cheaper than TGV-trains, but often the travel time is much longer
- Travel on very early trains or late in the evening is often the cheapest option, except for some busy routes, like Paris to London
- Trains in France - Find & Book Train Tickets
Train tickets Europe
- HappyRail: one site for all train tickets in Europe
- Same price or cheaper as the railways
- Collect HappyMiles with every trip
- Winner of the "Best Innovation" award at the EU Rail Summit 2016
- Complete, easy and the best price!
- Trains in Europe - Book Cheap Train Tickets in Europe