Freiburg - Train Tickets & City Guide
All train times, best prices and easy to book
Trains to / from Freiburg - Find & Buy Train Tickets!
Freiburg is ideally situated for the Black Forest, the Kaiserstuhl and Switzerland
Cheap accommodation on the way to the south? Stay in Freiburg. Often cheaper than staying in Switzerland
Same prices or cheaper as the railways
Pay with Mastercard, Visa, American Express, Alipay, Sofort etc.
#1 in Europe for all train tickets
All deals, complete timetable and easy to book!
- Trains to Freiburg
- Freiburg by train - Travel guide & train tickets
- Freiburg Hbf - Info
- Freiburg Hbf - Hotels near the station
- Freiburg Hbf - Rental cars
- Rail Map - Germany
- Germany by train - Train tickets & info
- Other destinations
Trains to Freiburg
Freiburg by train - Travel guide & train tickets
What is the name of the main station in Freiburg?
Freiburg(Brsg) Hbf is the central station.
Can you walk from the station to the (old) city centre?
Yes, the station is located not too far from centre of the city.
Which hotels do you recommend near the station?
Check our list of recommend hotels near the station.
Which trains run to Freiburg?
- InterCity by Deutsche Bahn, the German Railways.
- ICE (InterCity Express) which is Germany's high-speed train
- Eurocity. Connecting major European cities to each other.
- Regional Express, regional trains connecting bigger stations with smaller stations.
Do you offer all train tickets to Freiburg?
Yes, we offer all train tickets - always the best price, no booking fees and e-tickets!
Freiburg is located in the south of Germany. It's a great starting point to visit the Black Forest. All major trains from Frankfurt to Switzerland stop at Freiburg Hbf.
Freiburg Hbf - Info
Railway station Freiburg
Freiburg Hbf is located near the city centre. If you want to go to the Black Forest you can use the excellent public transport or rent a bike (rental shops across the station) or rent a car.
- Wifi: yes, free for 30 minutes
- Lockers: yes, 24h
- Restaurants: yes
- Parking: yes, paid
To the city centre
- Walking: 10 minutes
- Bike: no city bikes
- Tram: 10 minutes
- S Bahn: -
- Bus: -
- Taxi: yes
Freiburg Hbf - Hotels near the station
Find cheap hotels with good ratings near Freiburg Railway Station and in Black Forest
Freiburg Hbf - Rental cars
Cheap rental cars near Freiburg Railway Station
Rental car companies, among others: Alamo, Hertz, Sixt, Europcar, Avis, Budget, Global Rent a Car
Rail Map - Germany
Germany by train - Train tickets & info
How to book cheap train tickets in Germany:
- Book as early as possibe
- Train tickets are available 6 months in advance
- Avoid trains in rush hour
- Travel very early in the morning or early in the afternoon
- Trains in Germany - Find & Book Train Tickets
- Deutsche Bahn is the name of the national railways of Germany
- "Sparpreis" is the name of the promo tickets of Deutsche Bahn
- ICE International is the high speed train of Deutsche Bahn
- Deutsche Bahn - National Railways Germany - More info
Train tickets Europe
- HappyRail: one site for all train tickets in Europe
- Same prices as the railways, sometimes cheaper, always easier
- Collect HappyMiles with every trip
- Customers rate us with 4.7 stars
- Complete, easy and the best price!
- Trains in Europe - Buy Cheap Train Tickets!