Salerno - Train Tickets & City Guide
All train times, best prices and easy to book
Trains to / from Salerno - Find & Buy Train Tickets!
The province of Salerno is known for its thermal centers
Salerno is the gateway to the Amalfi coast
Same prices or cheaper as the railways
Pay with Mastercard, Visa, American Express, Alipay, Sofort etc.
#1 in Europe for all train tickets
All deals, complete timetable and easy to book!
- Trains to Salerno
- Salerno by train - City guide & train tickets
- Salerno station - Info
- Salerno station - Hotels near the station
- Salerno station - Rental cars
- Rail Map - Italy
- Italy by train - Train tickets & info
- Other destinations
Salerno by train - City guide & train tickets
What is the name of the main station in Salerno?
Salerno is the central station.
Can you walk from the station to the (old) city centre?
Yes, the station is located in the centre of the city.
Which hotels do you recommend near the station?
Check our list of recommend hotels near the station.
Which trains run to Salerno?
- Frecciarossa, top-class trains, Trenitalia's high speed trains with speeds up to 340kph.
- Frecciargento, trains from Rome to medium-sized cities in the northeast and south.
- Frecciabianca, trains from Milan and Rome to medium-sized cities.
- Intercity, long distance trains. Relatively fast with only a few stops.
- Intercity Notte. Domestic night trains, generally with sleepers available.
- Regional trains by Italia's train company Trenitalia. Connecting all train stations.
Are there direct trains to major cities nearby?
Yes, to many places including Rome, Naples, Palermo and many others.
Do you offer all train tickets to Salerno?
Yes, we offer all train tickets - always the best price, no booking fees and e-tickets!
Salerno is a fishing city which is just south of Naples. In the historic city of Salerno you can wander around the many shops.
Salerno station - Info
Railway Station Salerno
The Freccia-trains, Intercity and local TrenItalia trains arrive and depart from Salerno. It is the main station of the city of Salerno. From the station you can take connecting bus services to places at the Amalfi Coast.
- Wifi: yes, hotspot
- Lockers: yes, manned
- Restaurants: yes
- Parking: yes, paid
To the city centre
- Walking: 10 minutes
- Bike: -
- Subway: -
- Bus: -
- Train -
- Tram: -
- Taxi: -
Salerno station - Hotels near the station
Find cheap hotels with good ratings near Salerno Train Station
|• Walking distance from the train station||• Rating: 8+|
Luxury Apartment La Concordia
Near the centre, beach and the train station. Panoramic view over the sea. High ratings.
|• Find more cheap hotels:
||Booking.com • Agoda • Trivago|
Salerno station - Rental cars
Rail Map - Italy
Italy by train - Train tickets & info
How to book cheap train tickets in Italy:
- Book as early as possibe
- Train tickets are available 3-4 months in advance
- Avoid trains in rush hour
- Travel very early in the morning or early in the afternoon
- Trains in Italy - Find & Book Train Tickets
- Trenitalia is the name of the national railways of Italy
- Cheap promo tickets are available if you book early
- Frecciarossa is the high speed train of Trenitalia
- Trenitalia - National railways Italy - More info and photos
Train tickets Europe
- HappyRail: one site for all train tickets in Europe
- Same prices as the railways, sometimes cheaper, always easier
- Collect HappyMiles with every trip
- Customers rate us with 4.7 stars
- Complete, easy and the best price!
- Trains in Europe - Buy Cheap Train Tickets!