Trains Prague to Bratislava
Cheap Train Tickets Europe
Trains Prague to Bratislava - Buy Train Tickets!
Fastest journey is 3 hours and 52 minutes (direct)
About 12 direct trains a day from Prague to Bratislava
Same prices or cheaper as the railways
Pay with Mastercard, Visa, American Express, Alipay, Sofort etc.
Book your tickets from Prague to Bratislava in 2 minutes
#1 in Europe for all train tickets
We are experts in train travel since 2002
- Rail Map - Eastern Europe & Russia
- Timetable and route
- Popular, bookable train routes in Eastern Europe
- Czech Republic by train - Train tickets & info
- Slovakia by train - Train tickets & info
- Praha Hlavni Nadrazi - Info
- Praha Hlavni Nadrazi - Hotels near the station
- Praha Hlavni Nadrazi - Rental cars
- Bratislava hl.st. - Info
- Bratislava hl.st. - Hotels near the station
- Bratislava hl.st. - Rental cars
- Trains to Prague
- Trains to Bratislava - Selection
Rail Map - Eastern Europe & Russia
Trains Prague <> Bratislava
|Booking horizon||3 months|
|Day trains||EuroCity, RegioJet|
|First train dep Prague||05h50|
|Last train dep Prague||23h50|
|First train dep Bratislava||05h45|
|Last train dep Bratislava||22h48|
|Trains per day||maximum 12 per day|
|Station Prague||Praha Hlavni Nadrazi|
|Station Bratislava||Bratislava Hlavna Stanica|
Timetable and route
Use our journey planner to find all trains from Prague to Bratislava
The first train leaves at 05h50 from Prague to Bratislava, the last train leaves at 23h50. The average journey time is 4 hours and 56 minutes between the two cities. Each day around 12 direct trains run between Prague and Bratislava. Here, at HappyRail, you can buy all cheap train tickets for the train from Prague to Bratislava!
Popular, bookable train routes in Eastern Europe
Czech Republic by train - Train tickets & info
Czech Republic by train
Travel by train through Czech Republic. Book a rail pass for various days or a single ticket. For Czech Republic you can book the Interrail One Country Pass and Eurail One Country Pass.
All trains of RegioJet are bookable through HappyRail.
When travelling on an Interrail or Eurail Pass you can make your reservations on HappyRail.com as well. Simply fill in your departure and destination station to book the reservation.
Train tickets Europe
- HappyRail: one site for all train tickets in Europe
- Same price or cheaper as the railways
- Collect HappyMiles with every trip
- Winner of the award for "Best Innovation" at the EU Rail Summit 2016
- Complete, easy and the best price!
- Trains in Europe - Buy all Cheap Tickets!
Slovakia by train - Train tickets & info
Travel by train through Slovakia. Book a rail pass for various days or a single ticket. For Slovakia you can book the Interrail One Country Pass and Eurail One Country Pass. When travelling on a Interrail or Eurail Pass you can make your reservations on Happyrail.com as well. Simply fill in your departure and destination station to book the reservation. For single tickets you can click here to contact us.
A European Rail Pass for European citizens...
With a Interrail One Country Pass Slovakia you can travel for a various days throughout Slovakia. At Happyrail.com you can make your seat reservations on the trains as well. This is possible to do before your travels and during your travels.
A European Rail Pass for non-European citizens...
With a Eurail One Country Pass Slovakia you can travel for a various days throughout Slovakia. At Happyrail.com you can make your seat reservations on the trains as well. This is possible to do before your travels and during your travels.
Praha Hlavni Nadrazi - Info
Railway Station Prague
Praha Hlavni Nadrazi is name of the main station of Prague, located nearby the old city centre. The old name of the station is "Wilson Station". Another major station in Prague is Praha Holesovice, around 2.5 kilomters from the central square.
- Wifi: no, but wifi is available in restaurants at the station
- Lockers: yes, 24h
- Restaurants: yes
- Parking: yes, paid
To the city centre
- Walking: 15 minutes
- Bike: no city bikes
- Subway: -
- Bus: -
- Tram: 5 minutes, multiple trams
- Taxi: yes
Finding your platform:
- On each platform and in the departure hall there are screens on which the departing trains are listed.
Finding your carriage:
- If you have a reserved seat, you can find the right spot on the platform where the carriage stops, by looking at the board of train compositions that can be found on any platform.
Praha Hlavni Nadrazi - Hotels near the station
Find hotels near Praha hl.n. (Prague Railway Station)
Praha Hlavni Nadrazi - Rental cars
Bratislava hl.st. - Info
- Wifi: no
- Lockers/luggage depot: yes
- Restaurants: yes
- Parking: yes
To the city centre
- Walking: the center is about 2 km from the railway station
- Tram: yes
- Bus: yes
- Taxi: yes
Bratislava hl.st. - Hotels near the station
Find cheap hotels with good ratings in Bratislava
|• Walking distance from the train station||• Rating: 8+|
Located 100 m from Bratislava’s Main Train Station, Hotel Matyšák offers spacious rooms with free LAN access. The restaurant serves traditional Slovak dishes, as well as international cuisine. Hotel Matyšák’s historic wine cellar is the largest in the country. It features 45,000 bottles from across Slovakia. Wine tastings are regularly held there, and there is also a wine shop.
| • Find more cheap hotels:
||Booking.com • Agoda • Trivago|