Swiss Travel Pass
Swiss Travel Pass is valid on:
- All regular trains in Switzerland from all railways
- You don't need seat reservations - just hop on board and pick a free seat
- Only for the TGV to France a seat reservations is required
- Free travel on the mountain trains to Rigi
- 50% Discount on the Pilatus Railway
- 50% Discount on the Gornergrat Bahn, Zermatt/Matterhorn
- 25% Discount on the Jungfraujochbahn (free travel to Wengen, Lauterbrunnen, Grindelwald)
- 50% Discount on the Brienzer Rothorn
- 50% Discount on the funicular from Mülenen to Mount Niesen
- 50% Discount on trains to Rochers-de-Naye
- 50% Discount on trains from Wilderswil to Schynige Platte
Trains in Switzerland
Switzerland is the train country in Europe. Not only do trains run punctually, they also drive to places high in the mountains. With the large windows you have a super view of the majestic Alps from almost every seat.
Train travel through Switzerland is to enjoy, see, experience. Take an excursion train such as the Rochers-de-Naye train from where you have a fantastic view over Lake Geneva. Or travel with the Chocolate train and stimulate your taste buds. You can also discover the Appenzeller Land with the Voralpen Express. On board of this train is a dining car with an excellent kitchen.