Train Tickets to Barcelona
Book cheap trains to Barcelona
Cheap Train Tickets Barcelona - Book Now!
Trains from Paris to Barcelona
Travel by AVE from Madrid to Barcelona in 2h26
Renfe Promo tickets for the high speed train AVE
Same prices or cheaper as the railways
Pay with Mastercard, Visa, American Express, Alipay, Sofort etc.
Book your train to Barcelona in 2 minutes
#1 in Europe for all train tickets
- Trains to Barcelona
- Barcelona by train
- Train Tickets in Spain
- Barcelona Sants - Info
- Barcelona Sants - Hotels near the station
- Barcelona Sants - Rental cars
- Rail Map Spain
Trains to Barcelona
Barcelona by train
Travel by train to Barcelona
Travel by the high speed trains AVE from Madrid and TGV from Paris to Barcelona,. Explore the vibrant city centre with the harbour and the Ramblas. Visit the Sagrada Familia or the Gaudi Museum. The Barcelona Sants station is near all the sights and has many direct connections to major destinations in Spain and France.
How to book train tickets to Barcelona
For all long-distance services to and in Spain reservation is required. Domestic cheap Promo and Promo+-fares start at €15 each way. With the Mesa-fare you get a table of four yourself for a fixed price. Sales usualy opens 3 or 2 months for departure, depending on the route and type of train. Book early to get the cheapest fares.
For international routes from France there are cheap Essential-fares which start at €59 for Paris-Barcelona or €34 for Perpignan-Barcelona. Sales for these trains open 4 months before departure. Reservation is required for all international journeys.
How to travel by train to Barcelona
From France high-speed TGV services run from Paris to Barcelona, 2 direct services in winter months, 4 direct services in summer months. A daily AVE-service also operates from Toulouse and Lyon to Barcelona. A daily AVE operates from Marseille to Barcelona . Local trains operate from Port Bou/Cerbere to Barcelona and La Tour de Carol to Barcelona.
The main domestic high speed route runs from Barcelona via Madrid to Seville and Malaga. Trains along this route operate every hour or more frequent. From Barcelona there is also a line along the coast to Valencia with trains almost every hour. For all domestic high-speed services there is a check-in with luggage check at all stations.
Train Tickets in Spain
How to book cheap train tickets in Spain?
- Book as early as possibe, tickets are available 2 months in advance
- Avoid trains during rush hour
- Be aware that first class tickets are sometimes cheaper than second class tickets
- Trains in Spain - Find & Book Train Tickets
- National railways in Spain
- All major routes, like Barcelona to Madrid and Seville to Madrid
- High speed trains like the AVE
- Renfe - National Railways - More info
Train tickets Europe
- HappyRail: one site for all train tickets in Europe
- Same price or cheaper as the railways
- Collect HappyMiles with every trip
- Winner of the "Best Innovation" at the EU Rail Summit 2016
- Complete, easy and the best price!
- Train Tickets Europe - Buy all Cheap Tickets!
Barcelona Sants - Info
Train Station Barcelona
Barcelona Sants is the name of the main station in Barcelona. AVE-trains run very regularly to Madrid, Valencia and Seville. TGV-trains run 2-3 times a day to Paris, Lyon and Marseille.
- Wifi: no
- Luggage lockers: yes, 5h30-23h00
- Restaurants: yes
- Parking: yes, paid
To the city centre (Ramblas)
Finding your platform:
- On each platform and in the departure hall there are screens on which the departing trains are listed.
Finding your carriage:
- If you have a reserved seat, you can find the right spot on the platform where the carriage stops, by looking at the board of train compositions that can be found on any platform.
Barcelona Sants - Hotels near the station
Find cheap hotels with good ratings near Barcelona Sants
|• Walking distance from the train station||• Rating: 8+|
Grand Hotel Torre Catalunya****
|• Find more cheap hotels:
||Booking.com • Agoda • Trivago|