Night Train Norway
Night trains in Norway - Rail Guide, Train Tickets & Reservations
Night train Norway - Cheap Train Tickets - Book Now!
Night train Norway: connecting Oslo with Trondheim and other cities
Train tickets start from € 45,- i.e. Oslo to Bergen
On board the night train is a café where hot meals are served
Arrive well rested in the Far North of Norway after a comfortable night
Eurail Pass / Interrail Pass: needed for night train Norway - book now
More info: trains in Norway and Rail Guide Norway
- Night Train Norway - Info
- Destinations - Night train Norway
- Norway by train - Train tickets & info
- Rail Map - Scandinavia
- Types of high speed trains in Europe
Night Train Norway - Info
Norway is one of the most beautiful countries in Europe to travel by train. Maybe the most scenic route is from Oslo to Bergen. When traveling this route in summer, you've got plenty of light during the night to enjoy the scenery from the comfort of your booked seat or sleeper in the night train
- Oslo to Bergen | Bergen to Oslo
- Oslo to Stavanger | Stavanger to Oslo
- Trondheim to Oslo | Oslo to Trondheim
- Trondheim to Bodo | Bodo to Trondheim
Sleeping compartment, double occupancy
- Two beds in a private compartment
- Pillow, pillowcase, bottom sheet, duvet cover and duvet provided
- Bookable as a private cabin only
- Power outlet
- WC and shower located in the corridor
- Breakfast for passengers serving in the bistro in trains where the bistro is open. Otherwhise vouchers will be given for breakfast in a local eatery.
Cafe on board most train sets.
Available in sleeping compartments, not near seats.
Children up to three years travel for free, provided they don't need an own place. Kids 4-11 years old can travel on discounted tickets.
Dogs are taken as long they are on a leash and wear a muzzle. Dogs can only travel when a designated private cabin is booked.
As long as luggage can be carried by one person self at any given moment, it can be brought on board. Stowage is either in the cabin or in the corridor, at places pointed by the personnel.
Ticket inspections are made before entering the platforms on the main stations. In some stations ticket inspections are made on board of the train.
International discount cards dont give a discount on Night train Norway-services.
Interrail / Eurail
For groups from 6 persons we offer special group fare, see Group travel by train.
The First class onboard Night train Norway-trains offers a comfortable and quiet working sphere. More information: Business travel by train.
Norway by train - Train tickets & info
How to book cheap train tickets in Norway:
- Book as early as possibe
- Train tickets are available 2-4 months in advance
- Avoid trains in rush hour
- Travel very early in the morning or early in the afternoon
- Trains in Norway - Find & Book Train Tickets
- NSB is the name of the national railways of Norway
- Cheap promo tickets are available if you book early
- The X2000 is the high speed train between Oslo and Stockholm
- NSB - National Railways Norway - More info and photos
Train tickets Europe
- HappyRail: one site for all train tickets in Europe
- Same prices as the railways, sometimes cheaper, always easier
- Collect HappyMiles with every trip
- Complete, easy and the best price!
- Trains in Europe - Buy Cheap Train Tickets!