Oslo - Train Tickets & City Guide
All train times, best prices and easy to book
Trains to / from Oslo - Find & Buy Train Tickets!
The compact city center is easy to explore on foot or by bike
Throughout the year, first-class opera, theater and ballet performances are performed in the most prestigious cultural institutions in the country
Same prices or cheaper as the railways
Pay with Mastercard, Visa, American Express, Alipay, Sofort etc.
#1 in Europe for all train tickets
All deals, complete timetable and easy to book!
- Trains to Oslo
- Oslo by train - City guide & train tickets
- Oslo S - Info
- Oslo S - Hotels near the station
- Oslo S - Rental cars
- Rail Map - Scandinavia
- Norway by train - Train tickets & info
- Other destinations
Oslo by train - City guide & train tickets
What is the name of the main station in Oslo?
Oslo Sentral (Oslo S) is the central station.
Can you walk from the station to the (old) city centre?
Yes, the station is located in the centre of the city.
Which hotels do you recommend near the station?
Check our list of recommend hotels near the station.
Which trains run to Oslo?
- NSB Norway Railway Company runs regional trains
- Norway Railway Company (NSB) runs EX-trains, Express trains
- Also, on a ten-minute frequency, trains run from and to the airport Oslo Gardermoen
Do you offer all train tickets to Oslo?
Yes, we offer all train tickets - always the best price, no booking fees and e-tickets!
Oslo is the beautiful, small-scale capital of Norway. Because of the location between three hills and the sea you can quickly get into nature from Oslo. Also, it's the starting point of the Bergen Railway. The most beautiful railway line in Norway, which connects the national railway network to the Flaamsbanen.
Oslo S - Info
Train Station Oslo
The name of the main station of Oslo is Oslo Sentralstasjon.
- Wifi: yes, hotspots
- Luggage lockers: yes
- Restaurants: yes
- Parking: yes, paid
To the city centre
- Walking: 15 minutes
- Bike: yes, check City Bikes Oslo
- Tram: -
- Subway: yes, 5 minutes
- Bus: yes, 5 minutes
- Taxi: yes
Oslo S - Hotels near the station
Find cheap hotels with good ratings near Oslo Train Station
|• Walking distance from the train station||• Rating: 8+|
Thon Hotel Opera****
100 meters from the station and 300 meters from the opera. Very good hotel near the station, Very high ratings.
Hotel Comfort Xpress Central Station***
100 meters from the train station. Very comfortable 3-star hotel. Stylish, clean, convenient. Very high ratings.
Comfort Hotel Grand Central***
Close to the train station. Building from the 19th century. Convenient. High ratings.
|• Find more cheap hotels:
||Booking.com • Agoda • Trivago|
Oslo S - Rental cars
Norway by train - Train tickets & info
How to book cheap train tickets in Norway:
- Book as early as possibe
- Train tickets are available 2-4 months in advance
- Avoid trains in rush hour
- Travel very early in the morning or early in the afternoon
- Trains in Norway - Find & Book Train Tickets
- NSB is the name of the national railways of Norway
- Cheap promo tickets are available if you book early
- The X2000 is the high speed train between Oslo and Stockholm
- NSB - National Railways Norway - More info and photos
Train tickets Europe
- HappyRail: one site for all train tickets in Europe
- Same prices as the railways, sometimes cheaper, always easier
- Collect HappyMiles with every trip
- Complete, easy and the best price!
- Trains in Europe - Buy Cheap Train Tickets!