Hamburg by train
Cheap Train Tickets Germany
Cheap Train Tickets Hamburg - Book Now!
Travel by ICE train to Hamburg
Always the best deals
Deutsche Bahn Sparpreis tickets to Hamburg from €19
Same prices or cheaper as the railways
Pay with Mastercard, Visa, American Express, Alipay, Sofort etc.
Book your tickets to Hamburg in 2 minutes
#1 in Europe for all train tickets
- Trains to Hamburg
- Hamburg by train
- Hamburg Hbf - Info
- Hamburg Hbf - Hotels near the station
- Hamburg Hbf - Rental cars
- Train Tickets in Germany, Deutsche Bahn
- Rail Map Germany
Hamburg by train
Travel to Hamburg by train
The port of Hamburg is receiving daily major freight ships and cruise ships. This is how Hamburg became the second large city in Germany. Visit the Kunsthalle, Hamburg Rathaus, International Maritime Museum and outside of Hamburg the Schloss Ahrensburg. Hamburg is easy to get to from most German cities.
How to book cheap train tickets to Hamburg
Fares for train tickets to Hamburg from Berlin starts from €19 one way. Tickets can be bought 6 months in advance. It depends on the railways when the tickets can be booked. The price of the tickets depends on the availability of the seats. To get the cheapest tickets you have to book early. Domestic tickets to Munich and Cologne start from €39.
If you want to buy cheap train tickets to Copenhagen book as early as possible. Tickets start at €39 one way. Also to Vienna, Warschaw and Amsterdam train tickets start at €39.
How to travel by train to Hamburg
The city of Hamburg is located in the north of Germany. It's connected with daily ICE, InterCity and Regional trains.
Hamburg Hbf - Info
Railway Station Hamburg
Haburg Hbf is the main station of Hamburg. There is Wifi connection and you will find a lot of eateries and shops in the station. From the station you can take the public transport which brings you quick to the major tourist sights in the city.
- Wifi: yes, free for 30 minutes
- Lockers: yes, 24h
- Restaurants: yes
- Parking: yes, paid
To the city centre
- Walking: 10 minutes
- Bike: no city bikes
- Tram: -
- Subway: 1 stop (U Bahn)
- Bus: possible, best to walk or take the U Bahn
- Taxi: yes
Finding your platform:
- On each platform and in the departure hall there are screens on which the departing trains are listed.
Finding your carriage:
- If you have a reserved seat, you can find the right spot on the platform where the carriage stops, by looking at the board of train compositions that can be found on any platform.
Hamburg Hbf - Hotels near the station
Find cheap hotels with good ratings near Hamburg Hbf Train Station
|• Walking distance from the train station||• Rating: 8+|
|• Find more cheap hotels:
||Booking.com • Agoda • Trivago|
Hamburg Hbf - Rental cars
Train Tickets in Germany, Deutsche Bahn
How to book cheap train tickets in Germany:
- Book as early as possibe
- Train tickets are available 6 months in advance
- Avoid trains in rush hour
- Travel very early in the morning or early in the afternoon
- Trains in Germany - Find & Book Train Tickets
- Deutsche Bahn is the name of the national railways of Germany
- "Sparpreis" is the name of the promo tickets of Deutsche Bahn
- ICE International is the high speed train of Deutsche Bahn
- Deutsche Bahn - National Railways Germany - More info
Train tickets Europe
- HappyRail: one site for all train tickets in Europe
- Same prices as the railways, sometimes cheaper, always easier
- Collect HappyMiles with every trip
- Customers rate us with 4.7 stars
- Complete, easy and the best price!
- Trains in Europe - Buy Cheap Train Tickets!