Hamburg - Train Tickets & City Guide
All train times, best prices and easy to book
Trains to / from Hamburg - Find & Buy Train Tickets!
The port city of Hamburg is the German city for a multi-day city trip
Taste the maritime spheres in this beautiful city
Same prices or cheaper as the railways
Pay with Mastercard, Visa, American Express, Alipay, Sofort etc.
#1 in Europe for all train tickets
All deals, complete timetable and easy to book!
- Trains to Hamburg
- Hamburg by train - City guide & train tickets
- Hamburg Hbf - Info
- Hamburg Hbf - Hotels near the station
- Hamburg Hbf - Rental cars
- Rail Map - Germany
- Germany by train - Train tickets & info
- Other destinations
Hamburg by train - City guide & train tickets
What is the name of the main station in Hamburg?
Hamburg Hauptbahnhof is the central station.
Can you walk from the station to the (old) city centre?
Yes, the station is located in the centre of the city.
Which hotels do you recommend near the station?
Check our list of recommend hotels near the station.
Which trains run to Hamburg?
- InterCity by Deutsche Bahn, the German Railways.
- ICE (InterCity Express) which is Germany's high-speed train
- Eurocity. Connecting major European cities to each other.
- Regional Express, regional trains connecting bigger stations with smaller stations.
Do you offer all train tickets to Hamburg?
Yes, we offer all train tickets - always the best price, no booking fees and e-tickets!
The port of Hamburg is receiving daily major freight ships and cruise ships. This is how Hamburg became the second large city in Germany. Visit the Kunsthalle, Hamburg Rathaus, International Maritime Museum and outside of Hamburg the Schloss Ahrensburg.
Hamburg Hbf - Info
Railway Station Hamburg
Hamburg Hbf is the main station of Hamburg. There is Wifi connection and you will find a lot of eateries and shops in the station. From the station you can take the public transport which brings you quick to the major tourist sights in the city.
- Wifi: yes, free for 30 minutes
- Lockers: yes, 24h
- Restaurants: yes
- Parking: yes, paid
To the city centre
- Walking: 10 minutes
- Bike: no city bikes
- Tram: -
- Subway: 1 stop (U Bahn)
- Bus: possible, best to walk or take the U Bahn
- Taxi: yes
Hamburg Hbf - Hotels near the station
Find cheap hotels with good ratings near Hamburg Hbf Train Station
|• Walking distance from the train station||• Rating: 8+|
|• Find more cheap hotels:
||Booking.com • Agoda • Trivago|
Hamburg Hbf - Rental cars
Rail Map - Germany
Germany by train - Train tickets & info
How to book cheap train tickets in Germany:
- Book as early as possibe
- Train tickets are available 6 months in advance
- Avoid trains in rush hour
- Travel very early in the morning or early in the afternoon
- Trains in Germany - Find & Book Train Tickets
- Deutsche Bahn is the name of the national railways of Germany
- "Sparpreis" is the name of the promo tickets of Deutsche Bahn
- ICE International is the high speed train of Deutsche Bahn
- Deutsche Bahn - National Railways Germany - More info
Train tickets Europe
- HappyRail: one site for all train tickets in Europe
- Same prices as the railways, sometimes cheaper, always easier
- Collect HappyMiles with every trip
- Customers rate us with 4.7 stars
- Complete, easy and the best price!
- Trains in Europe - Buy Cheap Train Tickets!