St Malo - Train Tickets & City Guide
All train times, best prices and easy to book
Trains to / from St Malo - Find & Buy Train Tickets!
Worth visiting is the cathedral Saint-Vincent in the old city
An easy day trip from here: go to Mont-Saint-Michel
Same prices or cheaper as the railways
Pay with Mastercard, Visa, American Express, Alipay, Sofort etc.
#1 in Europe for all train tickets
All deals, complete timetable and easy to book!
- Trains to St Malo
- St Malo by train - City guide & train tickets
- St. Malo Gare SNCF - Info
- St. Malo Gare SNCF - Hotels near the station
- St. Malo Gare SNCF - Rental cars
- Rail Map - France
- France by train - Train tickets & info
- Other destinations
St Malo by train - City guide & train tickets
What is the name of the main station in St Malo?
St Malo is the central station.
Can you walk from the station to the (old) city centre?
Yes, the station is located in the centre of the city. In addition, the location of the station near the beach is ideal.
Which hotels do you recommend near the station?
Check our list of recommend hotels near the station.
Which trains run to St Malo?
- TGV high speed trains
- TER regional trains by SNCF
Are there direct trains to major cities nearby?
Yes, to Paris and Rennes.
Do you offer all train tickets to St Malo?
Yes, we offer all train tickets - always the best price, no booking fees and e-tickets!
About St Malo
St Malo is a small city in the eastern part of France. It's known as the walled city, because the city walls are still standing (although they were destroyed during WWII, but rebuild after the war) St Malo is a major touristic destinations, because of the many historic sites. The surround is also very beautiful. Not far away is the Mont Saint Michel.
St. Malo Gare SNCF - Info
Railway Station St. Malo
St. Malo Gare SNCF is located near the city centre and the harbor. Regular buses depart to Mont Saint-Michel.
- Wifi: free, but limited
- Lockers: no
- Restaurants: no
- Parking: yes, paid
To the city centre
- Walking: 20 minutes
- Bike: no
- Tram: -
- Subway: -
- Bus: -
- Taxi: yes
St. Malo Gare SNCF - Hotels near the station
Find cheap hotels with good ratings near St Malo Train Station
|• Walking distance from the train station||• Rating: 8+|
Mercure Saint Malo Balmoral****
|• Find more cheap hotels:
||Booking.com • Agoda • Trivago
St. Malo Gare SNCF - Rental cars
Rail Map - France
France by train - Train tickets & info
Tips and tricks to book cheap train tickets France
- Book as early as possible, tickets are available three months in advance (tickets for the summer can be booked from February) Train tickets can be three times as cheap if they are booked in advance
- If possible, avoid trains during rush hour and TGV's used by Parisians for "weekend breaks" to travel to the country side
- If tickets are sold out or very expensive, you could try to buy tickets to a destination nearby and from there to your final destination
- Sometimes regionals trains are much cheaper than TGV-trains, but often the travel time is much longer
- Travel on very early trains or late in the evening is often the cheapest option, except for some busy routes, like Paris to London
- Trains in France - Find & Book Train Tickets
Train tickets Europe
- HappyRail: one site for all train tickets in Europe
- Same price or cheaper as the railways
- Collect HappyMiles with every trip
- Winner of the "Best Innovation" award at the EU Rail Summit 2016
- Complete, easy and the best price!
- Trains in Europe - Book Cheap Train Tickets in Europe