Antwerp - Train Tickets & City Guide
All train times, best prices and easy to book
Trains to / from Antwerp - Find & Buy Train Tickets!
The Antwerp train station is super centrally located near all the highlights.
Antwerp is within easy reach from Brussels and Rotterdam in The Netherlands
Same prices or cheaper as the railways
Pay with Mastercard, Visa, American Express, Alipay, Sofort etc.
#1 in Europe for all train tickets
All deals, complete timetable and easy to book!
- Trains to Antwerp
- Antwerp by train - City guide & train tickets
- Antwerpen Centraal - Info
- Antwerpen Centraal - Hotels near the station
- Antwerpen Centraal - Rental cars
- Rail Map - The Netherlands, Luxembourg & Belgium
- Belgium by train - Train tickets & info
- Other destinations
Trains to Antwerp
Antwerp by train - City guide & train tickets
What is the name of the main station in Antwerp?
Antwerpen Centraal is the central station.
Can you walk from the station to the (old) city centre?
Yes, the station is located in the centre of the city, just next to the Antwerp Zoo.
Which hotels do you recommend near the station?
Check our list of recommend hotels near the station.
Which trains run to Antwerp?
Are there direct trains to major cities nearby?
Yes, to Brussels, Mechelen, Hasselt, but also to the coast line.
Do you offer all train tickets to Antwerp?
Yes, we offer all train tickets - always the best price, no booking fees and e-tickets!
Antwerp known for probably its most beautiful train station in Belgium is a great place to visit. There are many sights to visit as the Rubenshuis, Onze-Lieve-Vrouwekathedraal, Museum Plantin-Moretus and much more! There is a good connection from most European cities to Antwerp. When arriving in Brussels you can take a connecting direct NMBS Intercity train to Antwerp.
Antwerpen Centraal - Info
Railway Station Antwerp
The railway station of Antwerp is one of the finest in Europe. The architecture is very special especially in the main hall. The station is very located to visit the Antwerp Zoo and the Meir, the main shopping street. If you walk through the Meir untill the end you reach the beautiful centre, about 10 minutes.
- Wifi: no
- Lockers: yes
- Restaurants: yes
- Parking: yes, paid
To the city centre
- Walking: 20 minutes
- Bike: https://www.blue-bike.be/en
- Tram: 15 minutes
- Bus: -
- Taxi: yes
On each platform and in the departure hall there are screens on which the departing trains are listed.
Antwerpen Centraal - Hotels near the station
Find cheap hotels with good ratings near Antwerpen Centraal Train Station
|• Walking distance from the train station||• Rating: 8+|
Queen A Antwerp****
Hotel Park Inn by Radisson Antwerp***
De Keyser Antwer****
|• Find more cheap hotels:
||Booking.com • Agoda • Trivago|
Antwerpen Centraal - Rental cars
Rail Map - The Netherlands, Luxembourg & Belgium
Belgium by train - Train tickets & info
Train travel in Belgium
- Train tickets have fixed prices
- No promo fares
- E-tickets are available (you receive e-tickets if you book here at HappyRail)
- Trains in Belgium - Find & Book Train Tickets
Train tickets Europe
- HappyRail: one site for all train tickets in Europe
- Same price or cheaper as the railways
- Collect HappyMiles with every trip
- Winner of the award for the "Best Innovation" at the EU Rail Summit 2016
- Complete, easy and the best price!
- Trains in Europe - Buy Cheap Train Tickets in Europe!