Abisko - Train Tickets & City Guide
All train times, best prices and easy to book
Trains to / from Abisko - Find & Buy Train Tickets!
Visit Swedish Lapland to chase Northern Lights
Book a snowmobile and race through the pristine snow and ice. Very moving and a fantastic experience
Same prices or cheaper as the railways
Pay with Mastercard, Visa, American Express, Alipay, Sofort etc.
#1 in Europe for all train tickets
All deals, complete timetable and easy to book!
- Abisko by train - City guide & train tickets
- Abisko Turiststation - Info
- Abisko Turiststation - Hotels near the station
- Abisko Turiststation - Rental cars
- Rail Map - Scandinavia
- Sweden by train - Train tickets & info
- Other destinations
Abisko by train - City guide & train tickets
What is the name of the main station in Abisko?
Abisko Turist Station is the central station.
Can you walk from the station to the (old) city centre?
Yes, the station is located near the centre of the city.
Which hotels do you recommend near the station?
Check our list of recommend hotels near the station.
Which trains run to Abisko?
- Night trains on their way from Stockholm to Narvik stop in Abisko.
Are there direct trains to major cities nearby?
Yes, to Narvik, Kiruna and Stockholm.
Do you offer all train tickets to Abisko?
Yes, we offer all train tickets - always the best price, no booking fees and e-tickets!
The city of Abisko is located in the far north of Sweden. Located inside the Arctic Circle, Abisko National Park has a varied landscape that changes throughout the seasons. The park is a part of the majestic forested valley surrounded on three sides by the Abisko Alps and the vast lake Torneträsk in the north. In the winter months the area is covered in thick snow with most of the lakes, rivers and streams completely frozen over.
Abisko Turiststation - Info
- Wifi: no
- Lockers/luggage depot: no
- Restaurants: no
- Parking: no
To the city centre
- Walking: yes, the centre is not too far
- Tram: no
- Bus: yes
- Taxi: yes
Finding your platform:
- On each platform and in the departure hall there are screens on which the departing trains are listed.
Finding your carriage:
- If you have a reserved seat, you can find the right spot on the platform where the carriage stops, by looking at the board of train compositions that can be found on any platform.
Abisko Turiststation - Hotels near the station
Find cheap hotels with good ratings near Abisko Train Station
|• Walking distance from the train station||• Rating: 8+|
Next to the station and the natural park. Near to the lake. Fine hotel - spacious, clean, comfortable. High ratings.
|• Find more cheap hotels:
||Booking.com • Agoda • Trivago|
Abisko Turiststation - Rental cars
Sweden by train - Train tickets & info
How to book cheap train tickets in Sweden:
- Book as early as possibe
- Train tickets are available 2-4 months in advance
- Avoid trains in rush hour
- Travel very early in the morning or early in the afternoon
- Trains in Sweden - Find & Book Train Tickets
- SJ is the name of the national railways of Sweden
- Cheap promo tickets are available if you book early
- The X2000 is the high speed train of SJ
- SJ - National Railways Sweden - More info and photos
Train tickets Europe
- HappyRail: one site for all train tickets in Europe
- Same prices as the railways, sometimes cheaper, always easier
- Collect HappyMiles with every trip
- Complete, easy and the best price!
- Trains in Europe - Buy Cheap Train Tickets!