Como Lake - Train Tickets & City Guide
All train times, best prices and easy to book
Trains to / from Como Lake - Find & Buy Train Tickets!
Lake Como is beautiful and is the deepest lake in Italy
Visit the 18th century Villa Carlotta with its mighty gardens
Same prices or cheaper as the railways
Pay with Mastercard, Visa, American Express, Alipay, Sofort etc.
#1 in Europe for all train tickets
All deals, complete timetable and easy to book!
- Trains to Como
- Como Lake by train - City guide & train tickets
- Como Lake - Info
- Como Lake - Hotels near the station
- Como Lake - Rental cars
- Rail Map - Italy
- Italy by train - Train tickets & info
- Other destinations
Como Lake by train - City guide & train tickets
What is the name of the main station near Como Lake?
Como San Giovanni is the central station.
Can you walk from the station to the (old) city centre?
Yes, the station is located near the centre of the city.
Which hotels do you recommend near the station?
Check our list of recommend hotels near the station.
Which trains run to Como?
- Intercity, long distance trains. Relatively fast with only a few stops.
- Regional trains by Italia's train company Trenitalia. Connecting all train stations.
- Trenord, regional trains in Lombardia run to Como.
Are there direct trains to major cities nearby?
Yes, to Milano, Lugano and other cities.
Do you offer all train tickets to Como Lake?
Yes, we offer all train tickets - always the best price, no booking fees and e-tickets!
About Como Lake
Visit Lake Como by train and see the many picturesque cities along the route! Take a direct train from Milan to Como. It is easy to get to Como from Switzerland and other Italian cities.
Como Lake - Info
- Wifi: no
- Lockers/luggage depot: yes
- Restaurants: yes, fast food
- Parking: no
To the city centre
- Walking: historic center is a 5 minute downhill walk
- Tram: no
- Bus: yes
- Taxi: yes
Finding your platform:
- On each platform and in the departure hall there are screens on which the departing trains are listed.
Finding your carriage:
- If you have a reserved seat, you can find the right spot on the platform where the carriage stops, by looking at the board of train compositions that can be found on any platform.
Como Lake - Hotels near the station
Find cheap hotels with good ratings near Como Train Station
|• Walking distance from the train station||• Rating: 8+|
Hotel Metropole Suisse****
Near to the centre, beach and the train station. Panoramic view over the sea and the Alps. High ratings.
|• Find more cheap hotels:
||Booking.com • Agoda • Trivago|
Como Lake - Rental cars
Rail Map - Italy
Italy by train - Train tickets & info
How to book cheap train tickets in Italy:
- Book as early as possibe
- Train tickets are available 3-4 months in advance
- Avoid trains in rush hour
- Travel very early in the morning or early in the afternoon
- Trains in Italy - Find & Book Train Tickets
- Trenitalia is the name of the national railways of Italy
- Cheap promo tickets are available if you book early
- Frecciarossa is the high speed train of Trenitalia
- Trenitalia - National railways Italy - More info and photos
Train tickets Europe
- HappyRail: one site for all train tickets in Europe
- Same prices as the railways, sometimes cheaper, always easier
- Collect HappyMiles with every trip
- Customers rate us with 4.7 stars
- Complete, easy and the best price!
- Trains in Europe - Buy Cheap Train Tickets!