Dusseldorf - Train Tickets & City Guide
All train times, best prices and easy to book
Trains to / from Dusseldorf - Find & Buy Train Tickets!
Dusseldorf has wonderful boulevards along river Rhine
Combine Dusseldorf with for example Cologne for a nice weekend away
Same prices or cheaper as the railways
Pay with Mastercard, Visa, American Express, Alipay, Sofort etc.
#1 in Europe for all train tickets
All deals, complete timetable and easy to book!
- Trains to Dusseldorf
- Dusseldorf by train - City guide & train tickets
- Dusseldorf Hbf - Info
- Dusseldorf Hbf - Hotels near the station
- Dusseldorf Hbf - Rentals cars
- Rail Map - Germany
- Germany by train - Train tickets & info
- Other destinations
Trains to Dusseldorf
Dusseldorf by train - City guide & train tickets
What is the name of the main station in Dusseldorf?
Düsseldorf Hauptbahnhof (Dusseldorf Central) is the central station.
Can you walk from the station to the (old) city centre?
Yes, the station is located in the centre of the city.
Which hotels do you recommend near the station?
Check our list of recommend hotels near the station.
Which trains run to Dusseldorf?
- InterCity by Deutsche Bahn, the German Railways.
- ICE (InterCity Express) which is Germany's high-speed train
- Eurocity. Connecting major European cities to each other.
- Regional Express, regional trains connecting bigger stations with smaller stations.
- NightJet, by Austrian ÖBB, night train services (sleeper trains) to Austria.
Do you offer all train tickets to Dusseldorf?
Yes, we offer all train tickets - always the best price, no booking fees and e-tickets!
Connected by many high speed train services a day you can easily visit the architectural city of Dusseldorf, Germany. The public transport of Dusseldorf is well-developed and can take you to the many sights of the city.
With the Dusseldorf Card you can travel unlimited on most public transport in the city. You will also get discounts on major sights. Shop on the Köningsallee and have a drink in the Rheinturm Tower. Take a stroll through the gorgeous park of Schloss Benrath. End your visit with a nice dinner in the Aldstadt of Dusseldorf.
Dusseldorf Hbf - Info
Train station Dusseldorf
Dusseldorf has two major stations, Dusseldorf Hbf and Dusseldorf Flughafen. Dusseldorf Flughafen can only be reached by regional trains from the main station. Dusseldorf Hbf is the central station, there are many shops nearby, but the old city centre and the Rhine are pretty far, around 25 minutes by foot. It's quicker to take the subway to the centre.
- Wifi: yes, free for 30 minutes
- Lockers: yes, 24h
- Restaurants: yes
- Parking: yes, paid
To the city centre
- Walking: 25 minutes
- Bike: no city bikes
- Tram: -
- U Bahn: 10 MINUTES
- Bus: -
- Taxi: yes
Dusseldorf Hbf - Hotels near the station
Find cheap hotels with good ratings near Dusseldorf Railway Station
Dusseldorf Hbf - Rentals cars
Rail Map - Germany
Germany by train - Train tickets & info
How to book cheap train tickets in Germany:
- Book as early as possibe
- Train tickets are available 6 months in advance
- Avoid trains in rush hour
- Travel very early in the morning or early in the afternoon
- Trains in Germany - Find & Book Train Tickets
- Deutsche Bahn is the name of the national railways of Germany
- "Sparpreis" is the name of the promo tickets of Deutsche Bahn
- ICE International is the high speed train of Deutsche Bahn
- Deutsche Bahn - National Railways Germany - More info
Train tickets Europe
- HappyRail: one site for all train tickets in Europe
- Same prices as the railways, sometimes cheaper, always easier
- Collect HappyMiles with every trip
- Customers rate us with 4.7 stars
- Complete, easy and the best price!
- Trains in Europe - Buy Cheap Train Tickets!