Granada - Train Tickets & City Guide
All train times, best prices and easy to book
Trains to / from Granada - Find & Buy Train Tickets!
Visit Albaicín: an old Arab quarter, with winding streets and houses from the 14th century
Granada Cathedral, one of the largest cathedrals in the world
Same prices or cheaper as the railways
Pay with Mastercard, Visa, American Express, Alipay, Sofort etc.
#1 in Europe for all train tickets
All deals, complete timetable and easy to book!
- Trains to Granada
- Granada by train - City guide & train tickets
- Granada station - Info
- Granada station - Hotels near the station
- Granada station - Rental cars
- Rail Map - Spain & Portugal
- Spain by train - Train tickets & info
- Other destinations
Granada by train - City guide & train tickets
What is the name of the main station in Granada?
Granada is the central station.
Can you walk from the station to the (old) city centre?
Yes, the station is located in the centre of the city.
Which hotels do you recommend near the station?
Check our list of recommend hotels near the station.
Which trains run to Granada?
- Media Distancia (MD) trains connect larger cities with small cities
Are there direct trains to major cities nearby?
Yes, to Almeria, Algeciras and Seville.
Do you offer all train tickets to Granada?
Yes, we offer all train tickets - always the best price, no booking fees and e-tickets!
Granada station - Info
Train Station Granada
Granada has one main station with the name "Granada".
- Wifi: no
- Luggage lockers: no
- Restaurants: no
- Parking: yes, paid, see Saba
To the city centre (Centro)
- Walking: 20 minutes
- Bike: yes, rental shops are nearby
- Tram: -
- Subway: -
- Bus: 10 minutes
- Taxi: yes
Granada station - Hotels near the station
Find cheap hotels with good ratings near Granada train station
|• Walking distance from the train station||• Rating: 8+|
|• Find more cheap hotels:
||Booking.com • Agoda • Trivago|
Granada station - Rental cars
Rail Map - Spain & Portugal
Spain by train - Train tickets & info
How to book cheap train tickets in Spain?
- Book as early as possibe, tickets are available 2 months in advance
- Avoid trains during rush hour
- Be aware that first class tickets are sometimes cheaper than second class tickets
- Trains in Spain - Find & Book Train Tickets
- National railways in Spain
- All major routes, like Barcelona to Madrid and Seville to Madrid
- High speed trains like the AVE
- Renfe - National Railways
Train tickets Europe
- HappyRail: one site for all train tickets in Europe
- Same price or cheaper as the railways
- Collect HappyMiles with every trip
- Winner of the "Best Innovation" at the EU Rail Summit 2016
- Complete, easy and the best price!
- Train Tickets Europe - Buy all Cheap Tickets!