La Spezia - Train Tickets & City Guide
All train times, best prices and easy to book
Trains to / from La Spezia - Find & Buy Train Tickets!
La Spezia, the gateway to Cinque Terre, both railway and boat links
An economically friendly choice for staying near Cinque Terre
Same prices or cheaper as the railways
Pay with Mastercard, Visa, American Express, Alipay, Sofort etc.
#1 in Europe for all train tickets
All deals, complete timetable and easy to book!
- Trains to La Spezia
- La Spezia by train - City guide & train tickets
- La Spezia Centrale, Gateway to Cinque Terre - Info
- La Spezia Centrale - Hotels near the station
- La Spezia Centrale - Rental Cars
- Rail Map - Italy
- Italy by train - Train tickets & info
- Other destinations
Trains to La Spezia
La Spezia by train - City guide & train tickets
What is the name of the main station in La Spezia?
La Spezia is the central station.
Can you walk from the station to the (old) city centre?
Yes, the station is located in the centre of the city.
Which hotels do you recommend near the station?
Check our list of recommend hotels near the station.
Which trains run to La Spezia?
- Intercity, long distance trains. Relatively fast with only a few stops.
- Regional trains by Italia's train company Trenitalia. Connecting all train stations.
Are there direct trains to major cities nearby?
Yes, to many like Florence, Pisa, Genoa, Rome, Cinque Terre (Riomaggiore) and others.
Do you offer all train tickets to La Spezia?
Yes, we offer all train tickets - always the best price, no booking fees and e-tickets!
About La Spezia
Especially of tourist value as a base for Cinque Terre. The five villages are small-scale and quickly fully booked. There are also more trains in La Spezia than in the five villages themselves. From La Spezia you can easily get there by boat or by train. For example, travel to Riomaggiore to hike from there to Manarola via Via dell'Amore.
La Spezia Centrale, Gateway to Cinque Terre - Info
Railway Station La Spezia (Cinque Terre)
The train station of La Spezia is after Genoa the biggest station on the Cinque Terre coast. Eurocity, Freccia-trains and Regional trains arrive and depart from this station. The station is located in the centre of the city. There are connecting bus services to the many towns on the Cinque Terre coast.
- Wifi: yes
- Lockers: yes, manned
- Restaurants: yes
- Parking: yes, paid
To the city centre
- Walking: 10 minutes
- Bike: -
- Subway: -
- Bus: -
- Tram: -
- Taxi: -
La Spezia Centrale - Hotels near the station
Find cheap hotels with good ratings near La Spezia Centrale Train Station
|• Walking distance from the train station||• Rating: 8+|
Cinque Terre Gateway***
5-minutes by foot from the train station of La Spezia. Large rooms. High ratings.
|• Find more cheap hotels:
||Booking.com • Agoda • Trivago|
La Spezia Centrale - Rental Cars
Rail Map - Italy
Italy by train - Train tickets & info
How to book cheap train tickets in Italy:
- Book as early as possibe
- Train tickets are available 3-4 months in advance
- Avoid trains in rush hour
- Travel very early in the morning or early in the afternoon
- Trains in Italy - Find & Book Train Tickets
- Trenitalia is the name of the national railways of Italy
- Cheap promo tickets are available if you book early
- Frecciarossa is the high speed train of Trenitalia
- Trenitalia - National railways Italy - More info and photos
Train tickets Europe
- HappyRail: one site for all train tickets in Europe
- Same prices as the railways, sometimes cheaper, always easier
- Collect HappyMiles with every trip
- Customers rate us with 4.7 stars
- Complete, easy and the best price!
- Trains in Europe - Buy Cheap Train Tickets!