Leeds - Train Tickets & City Guide
All train times, best prices and easy to book
Trains to / from Leeds - Find & Buy Train Tickets!
Leeds: home to more than 200 parks and open spaces
Same prices or cheaper as the railways
Pay with Mastercard, Visa, American Express, Alipay, Sofort etc.
#1 in Europe for all train tickets
All deals, complete timetable and easy to book!
- Trains to Leeds
- Leeds by train - City guide & train tickets
- Leeds station - Info
- Leeds station - Hotels near the station
- Leeds station - Rental cars
- Rail Map - Great Britain & Ireland
- Great Britain by train - Train tickets & info
- Other destinations
Leeds by train - City guide & train tickets
What is the name of the main station in Leeds?
The principal railway station serving Leeds is Leeds City railway station.
Can you walk from the station to the (old) city centre?
This railway station is located just southwest of the city centre.
Which hotels do you recommend near the station?
Please refer to our hotel suggestions on this page.
Which train services run to Leeds?
These operators run trains to and from Leeds.
Are there direct trains to major cities nearby?
Do you offer all train tickets to Leeds?
Yes, we offer all train tickets - always the best price, no booking fees and e-tickets!
Home to a number of historic buildings, such as Leeds Grand Theatre and Opera House (opened 1878), Leeds Corn Exchange (1864) and Leeds Town Hall (1858). Because of its location on the river Aire and its proximity to coal and iron supplies, the city has long been of great importance to industry.
Leeds station - Info
Railway Station Leeds
"Leeds" is the name of the main train station of Leeds.
Collection of pre-purchased tickets
- From ticket office: yes
- Ticket machine: yes
- Monday - Friday 24 Hours a Day
- Saturday 24 Hours a Day
- Sunday 24 Hours a Day
- Bicycle parking: yes
- Bicycle hire: F W Evans (Cyclepoint) / email@example.com / 0113 245 4739
- Wifi: yes
- Parking: yes, paid, Station Short Stay Car Park
- First class Lounge: no
To the city centre
- Walking: 5 minutes
- Bike: 2 minutes
- Tram: -
- Bus: -
- Taxi: yes
To the airport
'First' operate 'Airlink' 757 every 30 minutes during day and 60 minutes at night from the station forecourt direct to Leeds Bradford Airport terminal. For details: www.firstgroup.com/ukbus.
Finding your platform
Check the large departure boards to find the right train - if it's not clear do not hesitate to ask one of the many helpful staff.
Leeds station - Hotels near the station
Find cheap hotels with good ratings near Leeds Railway Station
Leeds station - Rental cars
Cheap rental cars near Leeds Railway Station
Rental car companies, among others: Alamo, Hertz, Sixt, Europcar, Avis, Budget, Global Rent a Car
Rail Map - Great Britain & Ireland
Great Britain by train - Train tickets & info
How to book cheap train tickets in Great Britain:
- Book as early as possibe
- Train tickets are available 2-4 months in advance
- Avoid trains in rush hour
- Travel very early in the morning or early in the afternoon
- Trains in Great Britain - Find & Book Train Tickets
Train tickets Europe
- HappyRail: one site for all train tickets in Europe
- Same prices as the railways, sometimes cheaper, always easier
- Collect HappyMiles with every trip
- Complete, easy and the best price!
- Trains in Europe - Buy Cheap Train Tickets!