Malmo - Train Tickets & City Guide
All train times, best prices and easy to book
Trains to / from Malmo - Find & Buy Train Tickets!
By train from Germany to Malmo? It's only one change in Copenhagen
Combine Stockholm, Goteborg and Malmo for a great city trip combination by train
Same prices or cheaper as the railways
Pay with Mastercard, Visa, American Express, Alipay, Sofort etc.
#1 in Europe for all train tickets
All deals, complete timetable and easy to book!
- Trains to Malmo
- Malmo by train - City guide & train tickets
- Malmo Centralstasjon - Info
- Malmo Centralstasjon - Hotels near the station
- Malmo Centralstasjon - Rental cars
- Rail Map - Scandinavia
- Sweden by train - Train tickets & info
- Other destinations
Malmo by train - City guide & train tickets
What is the name of the main station in Malmo?
Malmo Centralstasjon is the central station.
Can you walk from the station to the (old) city centre?
Yes, the station is located in the centre of the city.
Which hotels do you recommend near the station?
Check our list of recommend hotels near the station.
Which trains run to Malmo?
- InterCity trains connect Malmo with the medium sized city in the wider area
- Night train services to and from Stockholm, sleepers available
- X2000 by Swedish Railways SJ, these are modern high-speed trains
- Regional trains connecting bigger stations with smaller stations.
Do you offer all train tickets to Malmo?
Yes, we offer all train tickets - always the best price, no booking fees and e-tickets!
Malmo is a cozy southern Swedish city. You can find nice bars and restaurants that have terraces in the summer. Inhabitants of Malmo meet here for a traditional fika, a Swedish coffee moment.
Visit Malmo Live. An area full of culture with, among other things, a concert hall, hotels and restaurants. Or go to the largest skate park in Europe: the Stapelbäddsparken, more than 2000 square meters of skate fun.
Malmo Centralstasjon - Info
Train Station Malmo
The name of the main station of Malmo is Malmö Centralstasjon.
- Wifi: yes, hotspots
- Luggage lockers: yes
- Restaurants: yes
- Parking: yes, paid
To the city centre
- Walking: 5 minutes
- Bike: yes, check City Bikes Sweden
- Subway: -
- Bus: -
- Taxi: yes
Malmo Centralstasjon - Hotels near the station
Malmo Centralstasjon - Rental cars
Sweden by train - Train tickets & info
How to book cheap train tickets in Sweden:
- Book as early as possibe
- Train tickets are available 2-4 months in advance
- Avoid trains in rush hour
- Travel very early in the morning or early in the afternoon
- Trains in Sweden - Find & Book Train Tickets
- SJ is the name of the national railways of Sweden
- Cheap promo tickets are available if you book early
- The X2000 is the high speed train of SJ
- SJ - National Railways Sweden - More info and photos
Train tickets Europe
- HappyRail: one site for all train tickets in Europe
- Same prices as the railways, sometimes cheaper, always easier
- Collect HappyMiles with every trip
- Complete, easy and the best price!
- Trains in Europe - Buy Cheap Train Tickets!