Goteborg - Train Tickets & City Guide
All train times, best prices and easy to book
Trains to / from Goteborg - Find & Buy Train Tickets!
Goteborg is connected by a good train connection with both Stockholm and Copenhagen
Visit harbor city Goteborg for the Botaniska trädgård (Botanical Garden), one of the most important ones in Europe
Same prices or cheaper as the railways
Pay with Mastercard, Visa, American Express, Alipay, Sofort etc.
#1 in Europe for all train tickets
All deals, complete timetable and easy to book!
- Trains to Gothenburg
- Goteborg by train - City guide & train tickets
- Göteborgs centralstation - Info
- Göteborgs centralstation - Hotels near the station
- Göteborgs centralstation - Rental cars
- Rail Map - Scandinavia
- Sweden by train - Train tickets & info
- Other destinations
Trains to Gothenburg
Goteborg by train - City guide & train tickets
What is the name of the main station in Goteborg?
Göteborgs Centralstation is the central station.
Can you walk from the station to the (old) city centre?
Yes, the station is located in the centre of the city. Next to the station is Nordstan, the largest indoor shopping center in Northern Europe
Which hotels do you recommend near the station?
Check our list of recommend hotels near the station.
Which trains run to Goteborg?
- Norway Railways NSB runs InterCity connections from and to Oslo to and from Goteborg
- X2000 by Swedish Railways SJ, these are modern high-speed trains
- Regional trains connecting bigger stations with smaller stations.
Do you offer all train tickets to Goteborg?
Yes, we offer all train tickets - always the best price, no booking fees and e-tickets!
Whether it is for the atmosphere in the port city, for the beautiful coastline or for one of the many festivals in both sports and culture. There is always a good reason to visit Goteborg. For example, visit the Feskekorka (literal meaning fish church) in a beautiful building.
Or go shopping in Goteborg. There are many local clothing brands. Scattered throughout the center are many shops and boutiques with a variety of offerings.
Göteborgs centralstation - Info
Train Station Gothenborg
The name of the main station of Gothenburg is Göteborgs centralstation.
- Wifi: yes, hotspots
- Luggage lockers: yes
- Restaurants: yes
- Parking: yes, paid
To the city centre
- Walking: 5 minutes
- Bike: yes, check City Bikes Sweden
- Subway: -
- Bus: -
- Taxi: yes
Göteborgs centralstation - Hotels near the station
Göteborgs centralstation - Rental cars
Sweden by train - Train tickets & info
How to book cheap train tickets in Sweden:
- Book as early as possibe
- Train tickets are available 2-4 months in advance
- Avoid trains in rush hour
- Travel very early in the morning or early in the afternoon
- Trains in Sweden - Find & Book Train Tickets
- SJ is the name of the national railways of Sweden
- Cheap promo tickets are available if you book early
- The X2000 is the high speed train of SJ
- SJ - National Railways Sweden - More info and photos
Train tickets Europe
- HappyRail: one site for all train tickets in Europe
- Same prices as the railways, sometimes cheaper, always easier
- Collect HappyMiles with every trip
- Complete, easy and the best price!
- Trains in Europe - Buy Cheap Train Tickets!