Railways of the The Netherlands
Train Tickets NS International - Book Now
Train tickets: Paris - Amsterdam / Amsterdam - Paris
Train tickets: Brussels - Amsterdam / Amsterdam - Brussels
Train tickets: Schiphol Airport - Amsterdam / Amsterdam - Schiphol Airport
Same prices or cheaper as the railways
All domestic tickets and all international routes
Pay with Mastercard, Visa, American Express, Alipay, Sofort etc.
#1 in Europe for all train tickets
- Rail Map - The Netherlands, Luxembourg & Belgium
- Trains in the Netherlands - Info
- The Netherlands by train - Train tickets & info
- Trains to Amsterdam
- Trains to Schiphol Airport
- Trains to Rotterdam
NS is the name of the national railways in the Netherlands. NS runs trains between all major cities like Amsterdam and Utrecht, Schiphol and Amsterdam and Amsterdam to The Hague and Rotterdam.
NS operates comfortable Intercity trains, local trains and one domestic high speed train, the Intercity direct from Amsterdam to Rotterdam and Breda and they are a partner for the Thalys high speed train to Paris, but no stakeholder.
The trains of NS are in general very punctual, clean and frequent - between major cities like Amsterdam and Rotterdam there are up to 6 trains per hour.
The NS is also serving small stations in all corners of The Netherlands.
The international branch of NS is called NS International.
Rail Map - The Netherlands, Luxembourg & Belgium
Trains in the Netherlands - Info
Train travel in The Netherlands
In The Netherlands you can travel by comfortable Intercity trains. Train tickets are available 12 months in advance (except for October-December when the yearly updated timetable is introduced)
High speed trains
300km/h, very comfortable, Amsterdam to Paris, Amsterdam to Brussels, Rotterdam to Paris
- ICE International
200-300 km/h, German high speed train, Amsterdam to Cologne, Amsterdam to Frankfurt
300 km/h, high speed train to the UK, Rotterdam to London, Amsterdam to London
- TGV (from Belgium to Southern France)
300 km/h, high speed train to France, Brussels to Marseille, Brussels to Lyon
Regional and Intercity trains
- Intercity trains - Domestic and to Belgium / Germany
Long distance trains, relative fast, few stops, Amsterdam to Berlin, Amsterdam to Rotterdam, Amsterdam to Bruges
Regional trains between small cities / villages and major cities, many stops, relative slow, Schiphol to Amsterdam
- At the moment there are no night trains departing from The Netherlands. Nearby: Dusseldorf to Vienna, Dusseldorf to Innsbruck
The Netherlands by train - Train tickets & info
Train tickets in The Netherlands
- Prices for domestic train tickets are fixed
- No promo fares
- E-tickets are available (you'll receive e-tickets if you book here at HappyRail)
- Trains in The Netherlands - Find & Book Train Tickets
Train tickets Europe
- HappyRail: one site for all train tickets in Europe
- Same price or cheaper as the railways
- Collect HappyMiles with every trip
- Winner of the award for "Best Innovation" at the EU Rail Summit 2016
- Complete, easy and the best price!
- Trains in Europe - Buy all Cheap Tickets!