- Distance: 12 km
- Fastest route: 13 minutes
- Number of trains: 171
- Changes: 0
- First train: 00:02
- Last train: 23:02
- Trains operator(s): NS
- Fare range: €5 - €42
- From price: €5
Trains Amsterdam Centraal (Main station) to Schiphol (Airport)
Complete Timetable & Cheap Train Tickets
- Book cheap train tickets from Amsterdam Centraal (Main station) to Schiphol (Airport)
- About 171 trains per day from Amsterdam Centraal (Main station) to Schiphol (Airport)
- Fastest journey is 13 minutes (changes: 0)
- Same prices or cheaper as the railways
- Pay with Mastercard, Visa, American Express, Alipay, Sofort etc.
- Book your tickets from Amsterdam Centraal (Main station) to Schiphol (Airport) in 2 minutes
- #1 for all trains in Europe
Book your train journey from Amsterdam Centraal (Main station) to Schiphol (Airport) in just 2 minutes - always the best price! The rates from Amsterdam Centraal (Main station) to Schiphol (Airport) start from €5!
Every day 171 trains run between Amsterdam Centraal (Main station) and Schiphol (Airport). The distance is 12 kilometers and the fastest train journey takes 13 minutes.
The earlier you book, the cheaper train tickets are. Just before departure, train tickets can be three to ten times more expensive. For this route the price difference from early booking to just before departure is €5 - €42.
Train times / timetable
Find all train times in Europe here: travel from Amsterdam Centraal (Main station) to Schiphol (Airport) with NS, the first train leaves at 00:02 and the last train at 23:02.
NS is the name of the national railways in the Netherlands. All major lines like Amsterdam to Utrecht, Schiphol to Amsterdam and Amsterdam to The Hague and Rotterdam are run by NS.
Railway station Amsterdam, Amsterdam Central
Amsterdam Centraal is the name of the main station in Amsterdam and is located in the centre. You can walk from the station to the canals, Dam Square and to other major attractions.
If you want to go to the Rijksmuseum or the Van Gogh museum which are located at the other side of the centre you can walk for of about 30 minutes, take a tram or the newly opened underground. You can also easily rent a bike.
- Wifi: yes, available throughout the station
- Lockers: yes, available 24h
- Restaurants: yes
- Parking: yes, paid, but not recommended! (Park your car for free at Diemen or Halfweg station)
To the city centre
- Walking: 10 minutes (to the Dam, the central square)
- Bike: OV Bike
- Subway: 2 minutes to the Rokin stop. It's superfast.
- Tram: 10 minutes
- Bus: don't take it. It's not going to the centre.
- Taxi: yes. Including Uber.
Railway station Amsterdam Airport
The name of the train station of Amsterdam Airport is Schiphol. The station is located below the airport. It's very easy to travel to Amsterdam Central, Rotterdam and The Hague.
- Wifi: yes, airport wifi
- Lockers: yes, 24h
- Restaurants: yes
- Parking: yes, paid
To the city centre
- Walking: -
- Bike: -
- Tram: -
- Bus: yes, but not recommended
- Taxi: yes, but expensive!
Our mission is to make booking all train tickets in Europe as easy as possible. We do that by providing one platform for all train tickets and rail passes at the best prices. We want you to have the best booking experience. The ticketing process should be hassle-free as well. Basically, whenever you book with Happyrail your reservation should be cheap, fast and super easy.
Right now you can book train tickets to 65,000 destinations in Germany, France, Spain, Italy, the UK and all other European countries and this is just the beginning. Our dream is to enable an online reservation from Lisbon to Ho Chi Minh, the world's longest rail journey at 17,852 km.