St Petersburg - Train Tickets & City Guide
All train times, best prices and easy to book
Trains to / from St Petersburg - Find & Buy Train Tickets!
Walk across the immense Palace Square in this Venice on the Baltic Sea
Explore the Hermitage and the Winter Palace, located on the Neva River
Same prices or cheaper as the railways
Pay with Mastercard, Visa, American Express, Alipay, Sofort etc.
#1 in Europe for all train tickets
All deals, complete timetable and easy to book!
- St Petersburg by train - City guide & train tickets
- St Petersburg Finlya - Info
- St Petersburg Finlya - Hotels near the station
- St Petersburg Finlya - Rental cars
- Rail Map - Russia
- Trains in Russia
- Other destinations
St Petersburg by train - City guide & train tickets
What is the name of the main station in St Petersburg?
If you are coming from or going to Finland or or other north / west destinations the train station is St Petersburg Finlya. For most other destinations you use the Moskovskiy station.
Can you walk from the station to the (old) city centre?
Both stations are connected to the city centre by metro.
Which hotels do you recommend near the station?
Check our list of recommend hotels near the station.
Which trains run to St Petersburg?
- High speed trains to and from Nizhny Novgorod and Moscow
- Night train services to all parts of the Russian rail network, mostly through Moscow
- International trains to and from Finland
Are there direct trains to major cities nearby?
Yes, to Helsinki, Murmansk, Moscow and many other destinations both within and outside Russia.
Do you offer all train tickets to St Petersburg?
Yes, we offer all train tickets - always the best price, no booking fees and e-tickets!
About St Petersburg
St Petersburg is also called Venice of the North or Venice on the Baltic Sea. This beautiful Russian city is definitely recommended on your trip to or even through Russia. The immense Hermitage with huge collection is one of the reasons for a visit.
St Petersburg Finlya - Info
- Wifi: yes
- Lockers/luggage depot: yes
- Restaurants: yes
- Parking: yes
To the city centre
- Walking: the center is about 1 km from the railway station
- Tram: no
- Bus: yes
- Taxi: yes
Finding your platform:
- On each platform and in the departure hall there are screens on which the departing trains are listed.
Finding your carriage:
- If you have a reserved seat, you can find the right spot on the platform where the carriage stops, by looking at the board of train compositions that can be found on any platform.
St Petersburg Finlya - Hotels near the station
Find cheap hotels with good ratings in St Petersburg
|• Walking distance from the train station||• Rating: 8+|
Empire Park Hotel***
The Empire Park Saint Petersburg is an attractive hotel, with modern interiors. Use it as a cosy and comfortable base to visit the Aurora cruiser museum and all the sites in town. Enjoy the lovely garden and the free Wi-Fi.
| • Find more cheap hotels:
||Booking.com • Agoda • Trivago|