Turin - Train Tickets & City Guide
All train times, best prices and easy to book
Trains to / from Turin - Find & Buy Train Tickets!
Turin is the gateway to Piedmont and beautiful mountain areas
Visit Turin on your journey from Italy to France. From here you can directly go through the Alps
Same prices or cheaper as the railways
Pay with Mastercard, Visa, American Express, Alipay, Sofort etc.
#1 in Europe for all train tickets
All deals, complete timetable and easy to book!
- Trains to Turin
- Turin by train - City guide & train tickets
- Torino Porto Susa - Info
- Torino Porto Susa - Hotels near the station
- Torino Porto Susa - Rental cars
- Rail Map - Italy
- Italy by train - Train tickets & info
- Other destinations
Turin by train - City guide & train tickets
What is the name of the main station in Turin?
Turin Porta Susa is the central station. Also, Turin Porta Nuova is an important station.
Can you walk from the station to the (old) city centre?
Yes, the station is located in the centre of the city.
Which hotels do you recommend near the station?
Check our list of recommend hotels near the station.
Which trains run to Turin?
- Frecciarossa, top-class trains, Trenitalia's high speed trains with speeds up to 340kph.
- Frecciabianca, trains from Milan and Rome to medium-sized cities.
- Intercity, long distance trains. Relatively fast with only a few stops.
- Intercity Notte. Domestic night trains, generally with sleepers available.
- Thello. Night trains from Paris to Venice and Milan.
- TGV high speed services connecting France to Italy.
- Regional trains by Italia's train company Trenitalia. Connecting all train stations.
Are there direct trains to major cities nearby?
Yes, to Chambéry, Paris, Milan, Bologna, Florence, Parma, Naples and many other destinations in both Italy and France.
Do you offer all train tickets to Turin?
Yes, we offer all train tickets - always the best price, no booking fees and e-tickets!
Visit Turin to see what the capital of the north province Piedmont can offer. The many palaces like Palazzo Reale and Palazzo Madama are worth a visit. Turin is easy to get to from connecting countries and major cities in Italy.
Torino Porto Susa - Info
Railway Station Turin
The name of the main station of Turin is Torino Porto Susa.
- Wifi: yes, hotspot
- Lockers: yes
- Restaurants: yes
- Parking: yes, paid
To the city centre
- Walking: 10 minutes
- Bike: -
- Subway: -
- Bus: yes, STAR 2
- Tram: -
- Taxi: yes
Torino Porto Susa - Hotels near the station
Find cheap hotels with good ratings in Turin
|• Walking distance from the train station||• Rating: 8+|
NH Torino Centro
Hotel NH Torino Centro is located 50 metres from the Vinzaglio Metro Station and offers free Wi-Fi throughout. It is a 5-minute walk from Torino Porta Susa Metro and Train Station.
Set just 50 metres from Porta Susa Train Station, Hotel Diplomatic has excellent public transport links. It offers air-conditioned rooms with free Wi-Fi and satellite TV.
| • Find more cheap hotels:
||Booking.com • Agoda • Trivago|
Torino Porto Susa - Rental cars
Rail Map - Italy
Italy by train - Train tickets & info
How to book cheap train tickets in Italy:
- Book as early as possibe
- Train tickets are available 3-4 months in advance
- Avoid trains in rush hour
- Travel very early in the morning or early in the afternoon
- Trains in Italy - Find & Book Train Tickets
- Trenitalia is the name of the national railways of Italy
- Cheap promo tickets are available if you book early
- Frecciarossa is the high speed train of Trenitalia
- Trenitalia - National railways Italy - More info and photos
Train tickets Europe
- HappyRail: one site for all train tickets in Europe
- Same prices as the railways, sometimes cheaper, always easier
- Collect HappyMiles with every trip
- Customers rate us with 4.7 stars
- Complete, easy and the best price!
- Trains in Europe - Buy Cheap Train Tickets!