Moscow - Train Tickets & City Guide
All train times, best prices and easy to book
Trains to / from Moscow - Find & Buy Train Tickets!
For the best view, go to the Ostakino Tower. At 340 meters altitude you have a fantastic view of this metropolis
Traveling with children? Gorki Park is an amusement park in the center of Moscow
Same prices or cheaper as the railways
Pay with Mastercard, Visa, American Express, Alipay, Sofort etc.
#1 in Europe for all train tickets
All deals, complete timetable and easy to book!
- Trains to Moscow
- Moscow by train - City guide & train tickets
- Moscow Belorusskaja - Info
- Moscow Belorusskaja - Hotels near the station
- Moscow Belorusskaja - Rental cars
- Rail Map - Russia
- Trains in Russia
- Other destinations
Moscow by train - City guide & train tickets
What is the name of the main station in Moscow?
If you arrive from one of the most European countries, Moscow Belorusskaja is the central station.
Can you walk from the station to the (old) city centre?
If you are planning to go to Red Square, it is best to take the metro or a taxi.
Which hotels do you recommend near the station?
Check our list of recommend hotels near the station.
Which trains run to Moscow?
- High speed trains to and from Nizhny Novgorod and St Petersburg
- Night train services to all parts of the Russian rail network
- International trains, mostly overnight, to and from lots of countries in Europe
Are there direct trains to major cities nearby?
Moscow is a hub in the rail network. From here you can go to many places in Russia and beyond, such as the former USSR countries, Mongolia, China and Europe.
Do you offer all train tickets to Moscow?
Yes, we offer all train tickets - always the best price, no booking fees and e-tickets!
Moscow is the capital of and by far the largest city in Russia, formerly the USSR. It is no different for large European cities and is an accessible, modern city in its own way. From here, people often travel on a journey through the gigantic country, for example by Trans-Siberia Express or towards one of the former USSR countries.
Moscow Belorusskaja - Info
- Wifi: yes
- Lockers/luggage depot: yes
- Restaurants: yes
- Parking: yes
To the city centre
- Walking: the center is about 1 km from the railway station
- Tram: no
- Bus: yes
- Taxi: yes
Finding your platform:
- On each platform and in the departure hall there are screens on which the departing trains are listed.
Finding your carriage:
- If you have a reserved seat, you can find the right spot on the platform where the carriage stops, by looking at the board of train compositions that can be found on any platform.
Moscow Belorusskaja - Hotels near the station
Find cheap hotels with good ratings in Moscow
|• Walking distance from the train station||• Rating: 8+|
Four Seasons Hotel Moscow
Four Seasons Hotel Moscow is located in the historic building of Moskva Hotel, in the very heart of Moscow, a minutes' walk from the Kremlin, Red Square and the Bolshoi Theatre.
Veliy Hotel Mokhovaya Moscow
Located in the city centre, just a 10-minute walk from Kremlin, Veliy Hotel Mokhovaya Moscow is set in the historic 19th century mansion and features free Wi-Fi and air-conditioned rooms.
| • Find more cheap hotels:
||Booking.com • Agoda • Trivago|