Cordoba - Train Tickets & City Guide
All train times, best prices and easy to book
Trains to / from Cordoba - Find & Buy Train Tickets!
Cordoba is one of the best preserved cities in Europe and the historic center is on the UNESCO World Heritage List
Sight: the Judería (the former Jewish quarter) and the old synagogue, one of the three remaining Spanish synagogues
Same prices or cheaper as the railways
Pay with Mastercard, Visa, American Express, Alipay, Sofort etc.
#1 in Europe for all train tickets
All deals, complete timetable and easy to book!
- Trains to Cordoba
- Cordoba by train - City guide & train tickets
- Cordoba Central - Info
- Cordoba Central - Hotels near the station
- Cordoba Central - Rental cars
- Rail Map - Spain & Portugal
- Spain by train - Train tickets & info
- Rail destinations in Europe
Cordoba by train - City guide & train tickets
What is the name of the main station in Cordoba?
Cordoba-Central is the central station.
Can you walk from the station to the (old) city centre?
Yes, the station is located in the centre of the city.
Which hotels do you recommend near the station?
Check our list of recommend hotels near the station.
Which trains run to Cordoba?
- AVE high speed trains by Spains national rail company RENFE. A high speed train that connects many cities in the country and to/from France
- Talgo, long distance trains by RENFE, the national railway company in Spain
- Alvia connects both cities that are on the high-speed line and cities that are on normal train tracks. Maximum speed 250km / h.
- Media Distancia (MD) trains connect larger cities with small cities
Do you offer all train tickets to Alicante?
Yes, we offer all train tickets - always the best price, no booking fees and e-tickets!
Cordoba Central - Info
Train Station Cordoba
Cordoba Central is the name of the main station in Cordoba. AVE-trains run very regularly to Madrid, Seville and Barcelona.
- Wifi: no
- Luggage lockers: no
- Restaurants: yes
- Parking: yes, paid, see Saba
To the city centre (Centro)
- Walking: 15 minutes
- Bike: yes, but only in the centre
- Tram: -
- Subway: -
- Bus: 16 minutes
- Taxi: yes
Finding your platform:
- On each platform and in the departure hall there are screens on which the departing trains are listed.
Finding your carriage:
- If you have a reserved seat, you can find the right spot on the platform where the carriage stops, by looking at the board of train compositions that can be found on any platform.
Cordoba Central - Hotels near the station
Find cheap hotels with good ratings near Cordoba Central
|• Walking distance from the train station||• Rating: 8+|
AC Hotel Cordoba, by Marriot****
|• Find more cheap hotels:
||Booking.com • Agoda • Trivago|
Cordoba Central - Rental cars
Rail Map - Spain & Portugal
Spain by train - Train tickets & info
How to book cheap train tickets in Spain?
- Book as early as possibe, tickets are available 2 months in advance
- Avoid trains during rush hour
- Be aware that first class tickets are sometimes cheaper than second class tickets
- Trains in Spain - Find & Book Train Tickets
- National railways in Spain
- All major routes, like Barcelona to Madrid and Seville to Madrid
- High speed trains like the AVE
- Renfe - National Railways - More info
Train tickets Europe
- HappyRail: one site for all train tickets in Europe
- Same price or cheaper as the railways
- Collect HappyMiles with every trip
- Winner of the "Best Innovation" at the EU Rail Summit 2016
- Complete, easy and the best price!
- Train Tickets Europe - Buy all Cheap Tickets!