Genova - Train Tickets & City Guide
All train times, best prices and easy to book
Trains to / from Genoa - Find & Buy Train Tickets!
A convenient base for the Riviera of Flowers and Cinque Terre
Easily accessible from Milan, Florence and even France
Always the best deals
Same prices or cheaper as the railways
#1 in Europe for all train tickets
All deals, complete timetable and easy to book!
- Trains to Genoa
- Genoa by train - City guide & train tickets
- Genoa Piazza Principe - Info
- Genoa Piazza Principe - Hotels near the station
- Genoa Piazza Principe - Rental cars
- Rail Map - Italy
- Italy by train - Train tickets & info
- Other destinations
Genoa by train - City guide & train tickets
What is the name of the main station in Genoa?
Genoa Piazza Principe is the central station.
Can you walk from the station to the (old) city centre?
Yes, the station is located in the centre of the city.
Which hotels do you recommend near the station?
Check our list of recommend hotels near the station.
Which trains run to Genoa?
- Intercity, long distance trains. Relatively fast with only a few stops.
- Thello. Eurocity trains running from Marseille to Milan through Genoa.
- Regional trains by Italia's train company Trenitalia. Connecting all train stations.
Do you offer all train tickets to Genoa?
Yes, we offer all train tickets - always the best price, no booking fees and e-tickets!
Located on the Ligurian Sea, Genoa is one of the most important ports of the Mediterranean. It is even the busiest sea port in Italy. Not only does Genoa have an important history in the maritime sector, the banking sector has traditionally been deeply rooted in Genoa. One of the most extraordinary locations in terms of view over the city is Belvedere Castelletto, near Via Garibaldi.
Genoa Piazza Principe - Info
Genoa Piazza Principe - Hotels near the station
Find cheap hotels with good ratings near Genoa Piazza Principe Train Station
|• Walking distance from the train station||• Rating: 8+|
Grand Hotel Savoia***
200 meters from the station in the heart of Genoa. Very convenient, spacious, jaccuzi on the roof. High ratings.
|• Find more cheap hotels:
||Booking.com • Agoda • Trivago|
Genoa Piazza Principe - Rental cars
Rail Map - Italy
Italy by train - Train tickets & info
How to book cheap train tickets in Italy:
- Book as early as possibe
- Train tickets are available 3-4 months in advance
- Avoid trains in rush hour
- Travel very early in the morning or early in the afternoon
- Trains in Italy - Find & Book Train Tickets
- Trenitalia is the name of the national railways of Italy
- Cheap promo tickets are available if you book early
- Frecciarossa is the high speed train of Trenitalia
- Trenitalia - National railways Italy - More info and photos
Train tickets Europe
- HappyRail: one site for all train tickets in Europe
- Same prices as the railways, sometimes cheaper, always easier
- Collect HappyMiles with every trip
- Customers rate us with 4.7 stars
- Complete, easy and the best price!
- Trains in Europe - Buy Cheap Train Tickets!